BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fridays Letters

It's Friday. The first day I have had time to even think about blogging in what seems like forever, yet somehow I have gained 2 new followers.

For those of you who are new, WELCOME! And just a little forewarning, I love to blog, but lately the posts are few and gar in between! I hope that I can blog a little more because its my favorite!

I want to do a little 'get to know me' post soon so be on the look out everyone, especially y'all newbies! If you have any questions you want to know answers to, just comment or shoot me and email!

Now, on to today's little linkage!

Dear Best Western, I booked you because I have stayed in your rooms before, but this time was more than disappointing. The first room had a shower that didn't work AT ALL and the second room had no hot water. You don't mess with a girl and her hot shower. Sorry I had to leave like that but it wasn't working out for me. Thanks for the refund.

Dear nonexistent maid, I really hope when I get home tomorrow from this work trip that you have cleaned my house and washed all my laundry so that I can enjoy my one day off this week. I would also like clean sheets if you aren't too busy. And if anyone would like to volunteer to clean said house in your free time, feel free to stop by. I can get you the address.

Dear man at the mall, I appreciate the insult you gave me today while trying to sell me skin care products. While I wouldn't have spent $139 on "salt scrub" from the Dead Sea, you didn't have to tell me such things like "The reason you're skin looks like it does is because you don't spend money on good skin care products." Um, really? That is NOT going to sell your product to women. I bet you aren't married because you suck balls. You are never going to get married and all of a sudden I don't feel so bad about my life knowing that you have no game at all.
Oh and one more thing- Ever heard the saying don't bite the hand that feeds you? Well I think you shouldn't insult the women you are trying to sell your products to otherwise you won't have any food on the table or electricity. Deuces, biatch.

Dear hormones, please return my face back to its normal breakout-free self. I don't like getting my feelings hurt my stupid mall salesmen. I like it much better when my face doesn't look like a pizza.

Dear USA, you have the best Olympic team in the world. Those atheletes have been rocking it out so far and they have been causing me to operate on minimal amounts of sleep because I have stayed up late watching. Ready for it to be over and not ready for it to be over. I vote Olympics every year. What do ya think people?! USA USA!

Dear followers, thank you for being awesome and thank you for not unfollowing me due to my lack of posting lately. It speaks volumes. Loves ya for reals!

Happy weekend y'all!!!

Go link up with fellow blogger and person I share my name with, ASHLEY!

5 comments:

  1. What are you using for facewash? I went back to my original one and it's the only thing that's been working. My skin is finally back to normal. Thank the Good Lord above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stranger! Miss you around these parts :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always seem to get more followers when I don't blog. I don't understand! I kinda love it though. I'm so not liking this dude at the mall. He needs manners and some better selling skills. Jerk. I had a bad experience at a Best Western not too long ago too. They gave us a room that only had a box spring and no mattress! It was crazy. Plus the room stank and everyone was very loud. Hated it! The Olympics have taken over my life, and I may have freaked out when I realized that I will be 30 the next time the summer olympics are back. Depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid mall guy! I don't like him at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh my gracious. how rude of that mall guy!! my skin is terrible right now. i am not happy about it in the least.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!