BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 20, 2012

miscellaney monday

I must be the worst blogger on the face of the earth. Y'all, I have been so busy with work and life that by the time I get home at night, I can barely stay awake past 10. I'm sorry times a million that I have not been reading blogs or blogging! But I am making time to post a little updates on my life because I know you are all dying to hear. HA!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

I am moving. This Friday. I am going to be living with a girl up near Atlanta and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get out of this town I have lived in basically my whole life. I can't wait to update you and show pictures of the new place. She is also single so we have decided to live Sex and the City like until further notice. 

I accepted the fact that I am the most indecisive person on the planet. I can't seem to make decisions easily and I don't know why that is. It just happens unintentionally. I want so badly to make them fast and painless, but it never happens that way. 

Football season is just around the corner and I am dying for it to be here already. Go Broncos. I may or may not be contemplating going to the Falcons v Broncos game on a Monday night because it is in Atlanta and like 20 mins from my new abode. So what if I have to work the next day. Once in a lifetime experience, right?

I have been planning my best friends baby shower. Yesterday we got the invitations picked out and ordered and now we are in full planning mode. Any tips for this newbie?

I was sad to not be starting back to school last week. I missed it so much and it felt weird to not be going when I would drive by campus and see everyone going to classes. Officially an adult. eeeekk

Can't wait to catch up on your lives and show you my new place! I hope you all have and amazing Monday and start to your week. 4 day work week for me whoop whoop!!!

Peace out lovies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm only about 3+ hours or so from Atlanta up in NC!! You will LOVE the area! There is sooo much to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!