BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 15, 2012

miscellaney monday

I am slacking again (shocker) in the blogging department. I TOLD you all to keep me accountable and you have failed miserably. Like if this were a test and you had to pass it to get your college degree, you would all fail and have to start over while working as a bathroom cleaner at McDonalds.

Hey, this is my blog and I make up the randomness and nonsense. So that's what would happen. If you don't want to be sent to Mars on a bus resembling the Magic school bus naked, you will keep me on the blogging scene.

My pyscho moment is now come to a conclusion. And you're welcome.

Now, onto the day's post. Linking up with carissa at lowercase letters for some miscellaney monday and you should too. Its a good time.

First of all, I am literally catching up on the RHONJ reunion part 3 right now as I am typing this post. Stand up and scream hallelujah if you think Teresa is delirious! I would imagine that most of you are now standing up like me. That broad is some kind of crazy. And I really think she thinks she is completely normal. Bless her soul. Furthermore, I feel so bad for Melissa. She never had a chance. I, for one, believe what all the others say and I think Teresa and a big sparkly liar. I also think her hubby is a cheater and a scammer who would do anything to stay in the limelight and make money because he has zero skills...to get honest work anyways. Word

I have to fly to NC this week for work. I am a little nervous becauase I am the only rep going. I was told that I am very honest and that they need to to use me to test out a new system and they know I will be honest about if its helpful or not. I don't even know if I should be flattered or offended. hopefully, this will be a success and we can get it going for all the other reps to utilize in the near future.

I recently realized I have a mild watch problem. I have purchased 2 Fossils in the last 2ish months. Don't judge me. A girl needs a reliable watch. Follow me on Instagram if you want to check them both out...and all my other craziness I post on there. Its a good time. @alamb1205

How bout those Falcons? 6-0 BABY!! They barely clinched a win yesterday and only by a field goal. It was scaryyyyy, but we are now the only UNDEFEATED team in the NFL. Rise up, Falcons! We are going to the superbowl this year. Sorry about it, Saints. We are glad you are losing terribly this season. oops..

Anyways, you better stay on me about blogging. I swear if I don't have someone making me, I will seriously put it off. I love blogging but sometimes its easier to put it off than do it. Email me, facebook me, tweet me, send a carrier pigeon..whatever. just do it!

Happy Monday lovies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i think that's awesome that you're the only rep they asked, that means they trust your opinion and you stand out! congrats... and no pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!