BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Its Ok Thursday

Good Morning everyone and happy almost weekend!! One of my favorite blogs to read lately is by Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup. She is a seriously funny and brutally honest blogger and I LOVE reading her blog. On Thursdays she does a post called "It's ok Thursdays." Basically its just a list of things you do that you are completely ok with doing and have zero shame! I am linking up to her blog so you can check out her list of things she's ok with! 







Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK...

If I hit the snooze button twenty times in the morning before actually getting of bed.

If I plan on looking presentable for class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but then just end up wearing sweats and a hat with little to no makeup. 
If enjoy reality TV more than I should and like it

If am scared of mice, especially Mr. Jingles. (not the one from the movie The Green Mile) I'll explain later

If I am extra emotional lately and have cried more this week than in my whole 22 years of being alive. Seriously, do you know how much babies cry? I have cried ALOT more than that!

If I pray for cooler weather down here in good 'ole Georgia at least 15 times a day, and when the high is only 89 degrees, I think my prayers have been answered. 

Speaking of which, Dear God, I know I have already asked you about 3 times JUST today as of now and will probably ask you plenty more before the day is over, but remember how I asked really nicely if you could make it cooler? Well, can we maybe make that happen? I don't enjoy that my face melts completely off when I am walking to and from class or to and from my car. I mean I pay alot for my makeup. Little kids are starting to cry when I walk by them and I think it may be because I look a mess. I know there is alot going on in your life, but please. Can we get an 85 degree day? (Less would be fine too.) Talk to you in  ten minutes.
Love, your favorite complainer, Ashley

If I go to bed before 10pm every day of the week, not just on weekdays that I have to get up early

If I am a purse/shoe whore, fanatic, collector, lover, whore

If I trust people too easily making it easier for them to take advantage of my kindness

If I get excited about going to wing night once a week because it makes me feel like I have my social life back
I enjoy the occasional daquiri more than just occasionally :)



Do any of these make me seem completely weird and you want to immediately exit this blog and never look back? If so, I apologize. I am crazy and if you haven't figured that one out just yet, then you may just wanna take my word for it. I like to think its in a good way though!

Whose excited that there is only one day until the weekend? 
ME ME ME!

Check out Neely's blog and link up! 
Peace out bloggers! Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. i like this link up!

    and its NOT okay that we havent hung out bc school is taking over your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! You should steal it and do it today! I would love to read it.
    No its totally not ok! Promise not to be consumed forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hit snooze waaay too much! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!