I have been a terrible blogger lately and I literally cannot say how sorry I am enough! I really am super busy and have very little time for anything but school work and internship and, of course, my job that I get paid for. (Which as of recently is very little) I am literally going 90-nothing all day from the moment I wake up until I finally fall into bed at night!
So enough with my excuses...I am going to stop promising to do better because I have been the world's biggest promise breaker lately, especially with blogging!
I hope that you are all enjoying the transition into almost fall but still too hot to do anything outside or even remotely close to a window or door!
Anywhooo...lets see what I can ramble on about for a few minutes before I head off to my last class of the day at 6:30pm...
I love my internship. I love everything about it. Court, paperwork, the STAMP MACHINE!
I love that in less than 8ish months I will officially be a college graduate. What what!
I love that I have to look presentable for my internship, so forcing me to look nice 4 days a week when I would normally wear shorts/jeans and a t-shirt to class. OH, don't forget the hat to complete my whole look.
I love that I have no time for pinterest because I know once I sign on, its just like a death sentence. So I don't even bother. Ok, I know...I am such a liar. I HATE IT! :)
I love that its football season and although I like profesh football much better than college, both will suffice.
I love colors of fall that will be visiting us very soon!
I love my shoe/reality TV addiction. But you all should know that by now, huh?
Finally, I love exactly where I am in life as of right now! I am content with my school, my job, and my future! I have amazing friends and family that support me no matter what and I have the blog world to rely on when I need a good vent session taken out on the keyboard!
I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your week and weekend and don't forget....
3 DAY WEEKEND! BOOYAH!
Loviesssss
I almost forgot. I love spanish. Take it as a lie or the truth...totally your call!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!