BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Thankful- Day numero dos

Happy Happy Happy Thursday! I would like to say that I am officially on weekend time as of 7:45 this evening. After a full week of junk that entails everything you can imagine! I hope everyone's week has been great and very short!

I will spend my weekend in Atlanta with some friends! I don't know if yall are aware or not, but this is the first time I have actually gone somewhere just for fun in a [LONG] time...like so long I don't remember how long its even been!

Don't worry, I plan on taking pictures to document my fun-filled weekend and posting next week, complete with pictures. Of course, I will thoroughly look over ALL the pics and post only the ones I think make me look pretty and that are blog appropriate! :)

I am thankful that I have 
ONE SEMESTER OF COLLEGE LEFT! 

Seriously, the last five year have been crazy and I am glad that I am almost done!
 NO more late night study sessions, no paper long papers that I put off until the night or two before they are due, no more caffeine 24-7 etc etc...

I love school and I love that I have learned so much, but I am more than ready to start the next part of my life and move on. 
Thanks to everyone who has supported, encouraged and helped me. 
I have a number of friends and family members and teachers that have inspired me to be the person that I know I want to be! 
Its been a long time coming, but Ashley is all grown up...well as of May 2012 anyways!

I am thankful that I have the ability and the means to go to college and pursue any degree I want without any limitations. Some aren't so lucky. 

Have a FABULICIOUS weekend, yall! 

ohhhhh...btwssss.
GO DAWGS!
um...I had to give a shoutout to them for winning against one of our biggest rivals last weekend- FLORIDA! Sorry, FLA but Georgia is back on top...for now anyways! :)


LOVESSSSSSSSS!








 

2 comments:

  1. yay for a fun weekend! where are ya'll going? you can come to athens for a fun weekend away anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :) we are staying downtown and were just hang out and see what happens! Out of milly tho! When can I come!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!