Hello, my name is Ashley and I fail at blogging. Things in my life have been so hectic lately that I have little or no down time...ask anyone. Im just trucking right along and trying to finish up my next to last semester of college. T minus 6 months til graduation. Ill post my address sooner to the date so you can all send money and congrats. Im kidding....but seriously! :) hey hey, what would my blog be without a little humor and of course honesty?
I have been so disconnected lately that I feel bad for not blogging and being accountable. Maybe no one even reads this and so no one really even cares. :) take it from me, once you fall off the blogging wagon, it ain't easy getting back on. I am going to try so leave comments and encouragement so that I can stay motivated!
In keeping with the trend of things im thankful for that is circulating facebook, I decided what better what to get back on the wagon. My friend Cason has inspired me to do this because she has also fallen behind lately and is using this to help stay focused.so for the month of november, each day im going to post a thing im thankful for. And you're all going to read and enjoy. :) so here goes nothing guys...enjoy. love y'all. Mean it!
Day 1:
I am thankful for my wonderful family who continue to support thru EVERYTHING. I literally couldn't have picked a better and more quirky family. Things have been rough and we've all known tough times, but we never falter in our support for one another and we push forward. I forget to sit back and truly be thankful for them. Love you all!
Day 2:
I am thankful that I have a wonderful job. Alot of people aren't able to say that these days and I feel especially blessed. Although its not what I want my career to be, it pays the bills I have now and gets me thru. I love it and I couldn't imagine any better place to work while im in school with a crazy schedule. If you're out of work, stay positive and stay focused. God will make a way. Don't doubt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Yay for blogging again! I've fallen behind since the move too, but plan on posting tomorrow.
ReplyDelete