BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 24, 2012

Look who is back on the wagon..!

I have MISSED blogging. Seriously y'all! I have thought about it so much and can't imagine how much I have missed out on since last month. I am going to try and stay up to date and keep the blogging role going. I need you all to be accountable to me and if you see me slacking, I better get an email, Facebook MSG, tweet, text or phone call. I know a few of you will definitely hold me to that.
Not calling any names Lori Williams :)

So since I last posted, so much has happened. I moved to a new town. It was a big decision and a risk, but I am so glad I did it and I don't regret it one bit. I love my new roommate and we get along great. Rent is cheap and we have a cute little bachelorette pad! HA! Things are finally starting to get back to normal and I have a new routine down and am settling into my new life in a new town..where I literally know no one. And I kinda maybe like it!

The job is going well. It was a huge transition, but I think I am finally getting into a groove and doing well. I haven't been fired yet so I always take that as a good sign because the bills are coming in like cray...which brings me to this question. Have you found me a sugar daddy yet? Get on that, k thanks

I know that a blog is boring without a little picture action, so you're in luck. I have some for you. This is just recent happenings that have been going on in the last month.

 
First show I worked as a sales rep with the 2 Saras! I don't know how I would get through the day without these 2.


The new roomie, me and roomie's friend! Somehow they convinced me to go out the night I moved in after moving all day. Needless to say, I was a tired girl the next day.

 
Georgia game with the roommate. Good 'ole bonding time!

 
After the WIN vs Florida Atlantic. GO DAWGS!

 
Oh hey, Lori. Just a little blogger/real life friend meet up. Check out her blog y'all, she is big time!



Falcons vs. Broncos game. Even though my beloved Broncos LOST to the Falcons, I still had a great time. It was a house divided that night!
 
 
So what do you think? Have I been having fun and living a good life or what? I really have missed my sweet blog family and I can't wait to catch up on your lives!!!
 
Have a great week y'all!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy I'm so glad you're back! I feel so much more connected with your life when you're blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are going well and you're having so much fun! Lucky girl! I'm so glad you're in a happy place. Thanks for coming back. I missed you much!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!