Happy Monday, y'all! I know I know--its Monday, but look on the bright side-at least you woke up! :) For those of you still reading after that cheesy statement, I am a little more than happy that its Monday because that means its almost Tuesday and that means I get to see the cutest baby I have ever laid eyes on.
Dear Lord...my sweet, sweet Abigail Grace. She was born early and had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks, but she is home and happy and healthy and I can't wait to see her again. A month is simply too long.

I could literally eat her up.

Monday seems so bearable knowing that I will see this sweet face tomorrow. She is my only "niece" so I have to spoil her rotten so of course, I will arrive at dinner with gifts in tow.
Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!












she is sooo presh! enjoy seeing her tomorrow :) and proud of you for blogging two days in a row... i expect a post with pictures of YOU and her later this week, mmkay?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is a cute face! Congratulations on the Aunt status!!
ReplyDeleteCynthia
www.sensiblysharp.com