Happy Monday blog people. What is up!? I know, I know. Its Monday and the start of another work week. Maybe I am just extra chipper because I have been on "staycation" since last Monday...and even before that if you count the weekend.
Anywhooos, I am awfully ready to go back to work but not so much go back to classes, even if this is my last week..of this particular class. You didn't really think that once this class was over, I was done until Fall did you? Only in my dreams...here I come Spanish II.
So I was blog stalking as usually this weekend and I came across a new idea that I want to try maybe once or maybe every week. I guess we will just play it by ear and see how it goes.
Lauren at Life with a lab posted this on her blog last week and I thought it was super cute and hers was hilarious! So Lauren, I hope you don't mind me stealing it and I hope my humor is as funny as yours was! You can check out her Dear...post here!
Dear weather Gods, it would be really nice if you could send some rain this way. G to the A is gettin a little too hot and dry for my taste. Unless you want me to spend my whole life in a pool, and lets be serious, no one wants that, please hurry up because it is HAWT. Haven't you heard the song "Rain is a GOOD thing" No really, it is. Its super good. It makes corn and whiskey and...well nevermind. MAKE IT RAIN. Real rain...not money like the song talks about. ...Well wait, that wouldn't be half bad if it rained money. Ok Ok, if you make it rain money I will stop delay complaining about how hot it is at least until the money runs out.
Lovers, Ashley
--------------------------------------------------
Dear hair on my head, is it really necessary for you to have a bad day EVERY day? I mean seriously, I know everyone has a bad day once in a while, but this is just getting ridiculous. Could you please help a sista out once in a while and maybe, just MAYBE stay put and look cute for 8 hours? I don't ask for much from you, but this is important. I do all the work and all you have to do is sit there. Sounds like a pretty easy task to me, but hey, who am I to judge!? And no, you can't keep using the "its raining" excuse. (see letter above)
Sincerely, the head on which you reside
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Lifetime, you and me go waaay back and I would like to think our relationship is strong, but I detest the fact that you rarely play movies anymore and if you do, they are all ones that I have seen before. What ever shall I do with myself on Sundays if there is nothing NEW to watch? There are plenty of scandals going on everywhere right now so its not like it would be {that hard} to make some new movie. Get some new material already or I am afraid I will have to break up with you and neither or us wants that. Also, please bring back Project Runway before I lose all purpose in my life. I need to practice my runway walk.
Signed, Concerned viewer
Write you own letters to whomever or whatever you choose! I would love to read them!
Happy Monday lovies!!!
Stay Tuned for something new on Tuesday!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!