BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Raggedy Reunion

Happy Hump Day! Today is Wednesday and I know that most of you job haters are definitely glad. I mean, I know I would be! Stand on your tippy toes again and please see if you can see Friday peaking over yet. I kinda can! Yippee!

In regards to this post title, I am not exactly sure how to spell the word "raggedy," but I made up my own spelling, so deal with it! :)


Last night I had a huge little tiny reunion and to say that I was mildly excited is a super understatement. Pretty much the only people from highschool that I keep up with (girl wise and that I graduated with) are my two guhs, Cason and Jamie Lynn (more commonly known to us as JL). We always try to get together and have a little girl time and catch up. Since we are all three soooo busy, its harder these days but whenever we do its a fun time. We met up at a local restaurant downtown and had some pizza and maybe some adult beverages (and by adult beverages I mean sweet tea, yall!) We sat there for over two hours just catching up on each others life.

We also discussed a little plan for Thursday...karaoke aka the worst singing you will ever hear. JL seriously sounds like Britney Spears and so the only request I have is that she sing "Hit Me Baby One More Time!" Words on this blog post cannot express to yall how funny it is and how she sounds seriously just like her. Needless to say, its going to be the funniest thing yet this summer, I'm sure!

Ps. Cason recently started a blog herself so you should check hers out HERE. She also blogged about our night out last night. Duh!

I cannot wait to share with yall on Friday or this weekend about my first karaoke experience ever. I will TRY to take a few pics to share too. My attempt at putting a picture of my friends today was unsuccessful..computers man I tell ya!

Enjoy the downhill slide into the weekend blog people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!