BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm not dead, I promise!

Well bloggers, its been a loonnngggg while since I have blogged (July 6 was the last post) and to be honest, I feel mucho terrible.
I have been studying hard and playing hardly any since the start of my last summer class after which I will receive a break...a whole 7 days before fall semester begins. It sucks but its well worth it so I just keep chuggin' along like a good little student.

I had my first test this past Thursday and I honestly can say that studied more than I have ever before. I began preparing for this test almost a week prior to it and if any of you know me, you know that I am somewhat of a procastinator, so a whole week is amazing and I should probably receive a medal of some sort.

Seriously.

So anywhooo, this weekend I decided to treat myself by taking the weekend off from studying because lucky for me, we are in between tests.

Friday, it was my sisters birthday. She is 41 and looking fabulous. We are 18 years apart so as she gets older every year, so do I. Major bummer. We just chilled out and had a small little family party complete with all the birthday staples. Party hats, cake, ice cream and of course presents. It was just a sweet, relaxing day to hang out and enjoy some laughs and "moments" that only a family can laugh about. So happy birthday once again to my ever fantastic sister.

Saturday, I worked for the first time since Monday. Yall, I love my job so much. I have an amazing boss, I get to work with my very best friends and I get to help people shop ALL DAY LONG. Duh, that has got to be any girls dream, right?! Well it was a pretty great day and we were busy so that's always good for business and to pass the time as well!
Afterwards, I went out with some of my girls (+1 that I just met yesterday) and had dinner, a little shoe shopping and a movie. ATTENTION: if any of my fellow readers have not seen Horrible Bosses ya need to get down to that matinee right now and catch it on the fly because holy moly that is one funny movie. Its definitely a roll that I am not used to see Jennifer Aniston playing, but she really isn't the star of the movie like I had originally thought!
Don't take the kids because its definitely an adult movie (hence the rating- R) and if you are not one who likes crude humor or cussing, I wouldn't recommend it. I myself am not really into that kind of thing either, but after hearing nothing but how funny it was, I decided to check it out. Boy oh boy was it funny!
Hilarious, actually. Like a 20 on a scale of 1-10!

I promise to be back on my blogging A-game this week (or at least I hope to) and bring my people what they want. Ha.

For me, its back to facebook stalking and putting off Spanish homework as long as humanly possible, studying Spanish and getting ready for Monday!

I hope you all had a *fantabulous* weekend, filled with as much family and friend time as I did! And I hope you all have an awesome start to your week. Monday won't be sooo bad this week guys! Just be positive and it will be over before ya know it!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!