Happy hump day to my people! I've been a terrible blogger lately. I started ANOTHER summer class yesterday at 8am. Yes, I'm crazy, but hey this girl is trying to graduate so she gotta do what she gotta do!
I'm gonna just go right into my topic for today {so what Wednesday} so here goes nothing...
So what if I have a mild addiction to buying accessories. (Purses, shoes, jewelry, etc.). Newsflash people:there are far worse things to be addicted to. I could buy crack... or meth. Not saying I ever would, but I could so lay off it.
So what if I watch trashy tv shows that I know full well that they are such before tuning in. And furthermore, so what if when I start watching them I can't stop. Ohh that reminds me, Toddlers and Tiaras comes on tonight. I know where I'll be at 10pm. Booyah.
So what if I drive until my gas light comes on and then only get $10 worth when I stop. My car, my money and my towing fee when I run out what day.
And lastly, so what if there'd mounds of Spanish homework just waiting for me right now. Its calling my name in Spanish and we all know I don't understand so I'll just keep ignoring it for a little longer.
What are you saying so what to this week? I'm dying to know.
Tomorrow is Thursday which means only one more day until Friday which means the weekenddddd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!