BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 2, 2011

America, its ya birthday.

Aren't y'all glad its Saturday? Aren't y'all glad you have a 3-day weekend? No work for three whole days! Yipeee.

But let's not forget WHY we have an extra day off. Happy Birthday, America! You're getting on up there in age and I swear, you don't look a day over 25. What's your beauty regimen? Ok ok! Seriously, its her birthday and we need not forget who continue to put themselves in danger for us to celebrate 3 day weekends and other freedoms we have. Our troops! Take time to thank them would ya?

Anywhoodie, I've been a huge bum this weekend. Who was hoping Lifetime would have some awesome movies on while I had nothing to do..? This girl. To my utter dismay...nuttin.
What have y'all been doing to celebrate? Tanning, parties, boat rides..? The norm for any Fourth of July celebration!

I have no big plans of my own. Maybe some family time and some poolside fun (minus fruity drinks that may contain alcoholic beverages). I plan on just relaxing and enjoying this SMALL break (if you can call it that) from school.

So peeps, enjoy your family and friends, good food, sunshine and a free day off but please remember why!
Ps. Sorry the posts this week have been hardly any fun. Promise to do better next week when I force myself to get out of the house and back to my life!

Thanks for reading, faithfuls! In the words of Randy Jackson "I got mad love for y'all."
Peace, love and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!