BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

Wednesday. You know the deal. Here it is!!

Oh, how pinteresting: 'I shoulda thought of that' edition

 



Yep, I need/want this. How practical for going out with friends a sporting event etc?


Glue a  bottle to the bottom of a rock. Place your spare key for your house in the bottle and bury it so that just the rock is showing. Clever.


 via

Scoop out the inside of the watermelon and replace it with a fruity watermelon drink and put in the spout thing. Fun and cute for summer parties!

via 

Rub a dryer sheet along your baseboards in your house to keep dust from accumulating. If you are a clean freak like me, this is definitely a great tip!

 via

How annoyed do you get when your shirts and tanks fall off the hangers in your closet? Yep. Well just take a hot glue gun and make a wavy pattern on the top of the hanger and let it dry. Add your tops and they will stay put!


Use a lemon to prevent the hard water stains on your kitchen and bathroom faucets!

How cool are all these ideas? I seriously feel like they are so simple and easy for anyone to do and helpful to know!

You got any good tips for me?
Hope you all have a great hump day!!

Don't forget to follow me on pinterest and grab my new button!!
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the hanger idea, brilliant. The water bottle and rock is also a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these are sooo great! i love the iphone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of these pins. I need to try that lemon thing. The Bounce thing didn't work that great. Seems dust just can't be kept away from the base boards. :/ Boo. NEED that phone cover in a bad way. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...I love (AND NEED) that phone case!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the lemon one and the bounce dryer sheets! It seems so easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!