BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's OK..

Howdy. I am trying to finish all my school work so that I can graduate, but I feel so neglectful lately that I had to make time to do a little postie post! 

First, I desperately miss reading all your blogs and I have tried to read and comment whenever I have had a free moment. If I haven't left any love for you, don't hate me! I promise to catch up once this school thing is over. Just know that I really do miss all my blog besties!

Second, I would like to report that I am in fact still alive and well. No need to send out search parties to to find me below the mason-dixon line, y'all. SO please, call them and tell them that the mission can be aborted immediately...unless the party includes a cute, single man who is looking for someone to wife up, in which case please tell them to hurry up and get here already. ;)

Anyways, I'm linking up with Neely for some It's OK Thursday!



It's OK...

that I have been trying to soak up every last minute of college before its over

that I will be done with college on May 1 and graduate on May 5 giving me a few days to relax and reflect...and do a little partying to celebrate

that I realize I have a shopping problem. How you ask? Oh that's is...when I was hanging up clothes yesterday and MY WHOLE closet rack crashed to the floor. Eh, I needed some more shelves anyways..

that I finally broke down and got an otterbox and since then I have dropped my phone at least 5 times. Crazy how things happen at the right times huh?

that I have neglected you all for far too long. 

that I a whole weekend planned to do nothing but watch baseball and party in ATL with my besties before my real life starts as an adult. One last hoorah!

that I haven't really had any luck with jobs thus far. 

that I look like a dork in my cap and gown. Do we have to wear those hats? 

What are you ok with today?!

Also, my sweet blogger equal/friend , Jordan, is doing this amazing giveaway over at her blog. If you haven't heard of Swell Caroline, I think you may live under a rock. Just kidding. Anyways, its a super cute little line of accessories that I just love. She is doing a little giveaway. So, 1. go follow her blog because she's so cute, 2. enter her giveaway, and 3. go check out the website. all of their stuff is really inexpensive and totally adorable!! 

DO IT!!

Have a great rest of the week lovies and I will be back in this blog world before you know it!


4 comments:

  1. i just want to point out that your life is not over once you graduate. you can still do fun things like go to braves games and go on vacation :)

    ive missed having you in my life. but i understand. hit me up in may ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of semester's (especially when you're graduating) are absolutely crazy, am I right?! I can't be the only one who thinks that! My last exam is on Tuesday and my life has been so crazy lately.

    I'm gonna finish up blog reading and then send you the e-mail I owe you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess we're kinda even. You've neglected the blog, I've neglected the Twit. It's ok, we'll be back to normal soon hopefully! The end of the semester is killing me too. I'm just jealous that you're graduating! I still have another 2 or 3 years left! Oh the joys of taking 2 classes a semester! I'm sure you don't look like a dork in your cap and gown. I don't understand those awful caps though. I can't ever get it to look right. Oh, and thank you for reminding me about Jordan's giveaway! I gotta go check that out now! Good luck with the last couple of weeks. I know you're gonna kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last day of college is TOMORROW!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!