It's Monday. I have a bad case of the Monday's y'all! It's no good. Linking up with carissa at lowercase letters for a little miscellany monday!
one
I can't shake the senioritis bug. He bit me back at the beginning of the semester and I am still having issue. Only one month left. It's exciting and sad all at the same time!
two
I may have gotten intoxicated on a Sunday night. I never do anything fun so last night I was with some friends and may have had a little too much fun. Needless to say, work kinda sucked at the beginning of the day. Thank goodness for tylenol and gatorade.
three
Lately, I have found myself plucking my eyebrows every other day ish. I really hate doing it so recently I discovered that if you maintain them, then you won't have to pluck them for hours at the time. Who woulda thought right?!
four
I'm still peeling from the beach last weekend. Seriously? I have to go to class tomorrow looking like a snake or half tan half peeled and white. Awkward!
five
I can't stop listening to Luke Bryan's song called "Drunk on You" I think it has been on repeat in my car since Thursday. Such a good song and I don't know why I like it so much! Check it out here ! It's actually a continuation of his song/video "I don't want this night to end." Love that too!
Hope you all have had a fab Monday! I plan on retiring early tonight because this girl is tired and I have a long, long week!
#may52012











okay you were right about the song. LOVE it. but i didn't like the girl. i picture him with a sexy brunette... that girl didn't even look southern with those bangs at the end.
ReplyDeleteand i'm pretty sure i wouldn't divorce that. mmmm hmmm.
#4: I hate peeling! worst everrrr.
ReplyDelete#5: i'm LOVING that song!!!
xo,
ashlee
Totally just fell in love with that song.
ReplyDeleteHis voice is Ah-mazing!
Girl we totally have the same taste in music I love it! And also love that you had a good time Saturday night!!! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI hate peeling! I usually end up looking like a lobster after I'm at the beach. I wish I was one of those naturally tan girls who never burned. It would make life better! :) I love Luke Bryan! I've been stuck on both of those songs lately too. Have a great week girl!
ReplyDeleteI have senioritis too! But I'm a sophmore...
ReplyDelete