It's Monday. I wish that I knew why Monday always comes so fast. Seriously.
I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed some quality time with your mama mia's. I spent the day with my sister who is like my mom since we couldn't spend it with ours. It was pretty low key. Around these parts, we don't make a huge deal out of holidays and such. We just spend good time with family and enjoy each other. I like it that way, I have to say.
Anywhoooo, I am linking up with carissa for a little miscellany monday! It's probably one of my fav new link ups because sometimes a girl has no direction for her post and she needs an excuse to be random.


1. I laid in bed yesterday and blogged, pinned and stalked people on facebook. It was a rainy day in Georgia (much needed though so I'm not complaining) so it was only fitting to be lazy. I mean, that IS what Sunday's are for right? Done.
2. I have some exciting things happening this week, one of which I can't inform you of just yet and believe me its killing me. I guess you'll have to come back and see what all the fuss and hype was about later this week. Also, I'm going to the first Braves game of the season. THANK YOU LORD! The Braves are my peeps. We love them around these parts.
3. I may or may not be making a poster that reads "Just graduated college. Someone please hire us!" for said Braves game. You should definitely watch now because what IF we make it on TV? It could happen.
4. I wish that my eyebrows would stop growing. I feel like I pluck them literally every day. It's getting annoying. I wouldn't mind if they just quit..or if we didn't have eyebrows at all. Don't judge me until you have to pluck your eyebrow errrr day.
5. I miss Beezy. For those of you who don't follow me on twitter or instagram, I dog sat this sweet dog for one of my friends while he was at the Masters. Then I kept her again when he was out of town after that. I will be honest, I'm usually not a dog person, but this dog is the best. She is soooo sweet and cute. I just love her!
I call her Beezer because every dog needs a nickname.
And its hard to see, but that is a pink collar with white polka dots and a turq monogram thanks to her godmother...me. I couldn't send her home with the same boring orange one she had before, duh.
Stay tuned for more info on my somewhat, possibly exciting news. Send some prayers my way though y'all! Hope everyone has a greattttt Monday!!
I call her Beezer because every dog needs a nickname.
And its hard to see, but that is a pink collar with white polka dots and a turq monogram thanks to her godmother...me. I couldn't send her home with the same boring orange one she had before, duh.
Stay tuned for more info on my somewhat, possibly exciting news. Send some prayers my way though y'all! Hope everyone has a greattttt Monday!!













IIIIII know the news! And I am so excited for you and I know youll kill it! Also, I think Im about to do this link up too... Been too long since Ive done a link up. P.S. Be ready for that text about how Stage One Day One went!
ReplyDeleteokay you're killing me... you must tell meeeee the news. texting you now.
ReplyDeleteand that dog does seem sweet. i don't normally like dogs, either.