Hola... in case YOU were unaware, that means hello in Spanish.
Now that you have been schooled a little for today, let's move on shall we?
Last time we talked, I was knee deep in car shopping, getting insurance straightened out and transitioning into my big girl job and mentality. I have since gotten a brand new car, whose name is Pearl and you will find out why a little further down, and put in my two weeks notice at my current job. Currently, all signs point to success for me as I begin this long and scary journey into adulthood.

Here she is. My new ride. She is easy on the eyes and the pocketbook. It only cost me $49 to fill er up the other day. No freakin way. My little explorer costs me a staggering $70 and tat was on a good day. I am mildy obsessed wit her color and everything she does. Her and I are going to be spending a lot of time together because my new job requires a ton of traveling. I ain't complaining yet, but gimme a few weeks. :)
It took me 2 weeks to decide on THE car for me. I don't do well with the whole decision making thing so I needed a good bit of help, which I received. I think that the biggest decisions should be taken seriously and should involve everyone that matters to you. I mean, buying a car is no joke. I would like to go on record now and say that I pray I never have to go through this again...at least not for a long long long long time. It was exhausting, but in the end, I think I did pretty good. I love her!
WE got this baby for a steal. I love it and I don't wanna brag or nothing but I think we look right cute together.
I think I finally have everything I need to get started at my new job. Except a GPS, a fax machine, a printer, a bag to hold all of my junk.....well it looks like I need to work on more stuff huh? I can't understand why I am spending money before I even start working. #whatswrongwiththispicture
I leave in the morning for a glorious, much needed girls beach trip. I can't wait to get out of this town for a few days and relax with my best side kicks!!
I will post all about my trip once we arrive back in this God-forsaken lovely town!
Hope you all have a great week! I will post plenty of pictures to facebook, twitter and instagram until then to tide you all over and rub it in your faces. Just kidding...
Follow me on one or all 3 to stay in the loop. No pressure!
Adios, that's goodbye in Spanish in case you didn't already know! :)











Pearl is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on everything :)
I love your car. Looking good :)
ReplyDeleteLove your new car!! Yay for the $49! That's way better than $70! Have a great time at the beach! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your new car (of course) and especially love the color. I'm so excited for your new job. Isn't it crazy how you have to spend money to make money. Crazy. Hope you're having fun on your trip!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!! I love your new car, and anything that's easy on the wallet at the gas pump is nice! ;)
ReplyDeleteCute car!!
ReplyDelete