BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SurREAL life

So, if any of you have even noticed, I have been MIA more than I care to admit over the past month or so. I have been so busy with school and life that blogging hasn't been number one. I really do miss reading blogs and getting sweet comments on mine!

Not to worry, I will be back sooner than you think. I officially finish my college career tomorrow and then I graduate this Saturday which is oddly enough, cinco de mayo. Big partying in my near future.

I can't even believe this is happening. It is all just bittersweet. I am excited to have a break and have no papers to write and no studying to do, but if it meant that things would stay the way they are right now, I would continue with all that nonsense.

Two of my best friends in the world are moving. Granted, not far away but still. I will explain more later when I am time. I am so happy for both of them starting new chapters in their lives, but I am selfish and I can admit that I hate to see things change.

Anyways, two finals away from being donezo! I am nervous, scared, anxious, excited, worried, overwhelmed, appreciative and a whole host of other emotions that you can think of.

 I will be back in full swing next week and I plan on overloading you all with recent pictures and stories!

I hope everyone has a great week. I can't wait to read about your lives again. WE have so much catching up to do! Say a prayer that I don't fall when I walk across that stage on Saturday and that I don't have a complete meltdown because I am so overwhelmed...

..oh and that my hangover isn't too too bad on Sunday! :)


3 comments:

  1. I've missed you! I've been a little scarce on my blog lately too. There's just too much going on! I gotta get back in the groove. Have fun at graduation and with all the celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are almost done!!! all the hard work is finally paying off :) have fun this last week and don;t study too hard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!