BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Thursday is almost Friday!!!! EEEK!

I am gonna link up for my most favoritist post everrrrr!!!

It's OK Thursday with Neely! I love that Thursdays are just a free day to post any complaints you have for the week and you can get away with them. It's like in the blogger code to let this day be a bitchin' day. 

No seriously, it's written somewhere.


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

that I can't seem to generate anything remotely clever to blog about lately. I'm sorry y'all, my creative juices seem to be a little on the dry side. I am trying to be better. Bare with me!

that I want a pet so bad but I know I have zero time in my busy, crazyyyy schedule to add one to the mix. It wouldn't be good for me or the pet. 

that I got a new Steve Madden bag via TJ Maxx yesterday because I had a mini major meltdown before work. I must have cried to my bestie for at least 20 mins. Thank God for best good friends. Can I get a "amen?" 

that said bestie referred to my new bag as "a luggage piece" I can't find a picture online and I am too lazy to go take one, but its adorable!

that my first car payment is due Monday and while I'm not looking forward writing the check, I can't wait to feel all adult like...actually I can, but still. you get the point
that my face could easily pass for the most heavily pepperonied pizza. Its awful and it makes me not want to leave the house. I mean its never been this bad and I am 23. WTF

What are you OK with? 

Go link up.Happy Thursday and happy complainin :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my face has been horrible lately too! I never had this problem in high school but now that I'm in my 20's it's like I can't catch a break. The only thing that's even coming close to helping/fixing this problem is my Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Facial Cleanser. It's not fixing the problem 100% but it's helping a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for a little shopping pick-me-up!! Post a picture of the new bag soon!

    Also, I nominated you for a blogger award, check my post from today for more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. car payments SUCK. Welcome to adulthood. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!