I know, I know... its almost not even Monday anymore but better late than never right? You love me just the same. I hope...
Y'all, like has been so crazy lately, I almost don't even know where to begin. I am finally settling in to being an adult and getting into a routine. It's harder some days than others but I just have to keep on keeping on.
So anyways, aside from work, I have been doing alot of catching up on sleep and shopping. Last week was the huge show in Atlanta where all the business owners come stock up on their merchandise and order new stuff. We worked it for the whole week and ended up working 13 days straight after all was said and done. WHEW! It was so worth it but I was a tired girl when it was over.
I have been eye balling some Jack Rogers and I need some help. Tell me what colors you like the best. Gold? Silver?
Also, I am in the mood to splurge for a new bag, Michael Kors to be exact. Anyone have one they love and think I should explore? Suggestions are needed before I make a bad choice.
I plan on posting some of my fav link ups this week so stay tuned..
Hope you all have a greattttt week!
oh and say a small prayer for a friend of mine please. Her 2 year old nephew drown yesterday and they were taking him off life support tonight. Pray for their healing and comforting during such a hard time in their lives. It couldn't have happened to better people.
I am heartbroken for this little guy and his family who is left behind to live their lives without him. Its a sad situation. Just awful...Just please remember them this week as it won't get any easier anytime soon.
I am heartbroken for this little guy and his family who is left behind to live their lives without him. Its a sad situation. Just awful...Just please remember them this week as it won't get any easier anytime soon.











Praying for them!!
ReplyDeleteProud your all grown up ;)
Take it easy lady sounds like you have been go go go!!! And so sorry about your friend... in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for your friend, my friend! I know someone who had something similar happen. It's so sad.
ReplyDelete