BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's OK Thursday...

Raise your hand if you think I have been the most horrible blogger you have ever known!

*Stands on tippy toes and raises hand*

Sorry, y'all, but my life has been so crazy lately with all this job stuff I have been trying to complete before I can start next week. I can't make any promises that I will blog a ton, but I do promise to make a point to keep you updated if you would like!

So let's get to it...

It's OK....
Its Ok Thursdays


that I have been a bad blogger because you all forgive me, yeah?

that I basked in the sun all last week and barely wore any sunscreen. Hey, I only got a little burnt the first day then I was good to go. 

that I start my new job Tuesday and I am beyond terrified. I just wanna do well and achieve my goals. 

that I just now received my diploma even though I graduated a month ago. Apparently, graduating college isn't a huge deal and they don't get in any hurry to get your diploma to you. I worked hard for that and I would have like it to come a little sooner!

that I may have pitched a little fit this morning in the car dealership when I went back to get some real rims put on it. I think customer service must be dead, but it makes me want to work that much harder at my job. And thanks to the sweet man who stepped up and helped me when no one else was, including the man who was supposed to be.

that Saturday is my last day of work at Monograms and More. It's been one crazy and exciting 2 years and I am so lucky to have been set up to do this incredible job and start the next chapter of my life. Thanks ladies, for everything. 

that I have read all of Emily Giffin's book in less than 2 weeks and I am ready to pre-order her newest one coming out in July. She's amazing. Check her out.

that when I need to vent and be a completely irrational human being, I want others to just join in and NOT give me any rational answers. Ladies, you know what I am talking about. When you vent to men, they always seem to have to a good response and I wish for once they would understand that's not what we want in the moment, so just be irrational with us for 4 mins. Am I right or what ??

What are you OK with today? Go link up with Neely and share your thoughts!

  

6 comments:

  1. i am so excited for your new job. you will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job you will ROCK IT. I am totally with you on how long it takes to get a diploma ... how about how much you have to PAY FOR IT! Ridiculous!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one made me laugh a little! We just finished a series on men in church and one of the things mentioned was that women don't want an answer, they just want you to listen! My favorite series so far! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job and on graduating! Thanks for the sweet compliment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until Emily Giffin's new book comes out!!! She's my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!