Happy Wednesday (almost Thursday) y'all!! I had my whole OHP link up started then I just scrapped it for now because I haven't really been on there enough to show you anything good. Hopefully by next week I will have some good stuff prepared for you to lust over!
In the meantime, I have stumbled across this lovely little link-up and I think I just may have to participate in it!!
I am linking up with E, myself and I for a little midweek confessions!
ENJOY!
1. I have not counted carbs since before graduation and I am deathly afraid to get on that scale and see what the damage is. Now, let me say that I haven't been eating terribly, but I haven't been as strict on myself as I was. Gotta get back on it.
2. I tweet toooooo much, me thinks. I mean what is the appropriate number of tweets one can tweet in a day? I mean those celebs and junk that I follow tweet constantly. I'm no celeb, well maybe in my own mind, but IDK what constitutes as TOO much. Hmm...
3. I have checked the mailbox so much this week hoping that a little bit of leftover graduation money will still trickle in. So far, its a no go. Selfish much? Nope, I just want a new outfit for myself thanks to anyone who sends me money. Email me for an address :)
4. I may have told a small lie to one of my friends in an effort to surprise her with a little party in the next few weeks. Details to come.
5. I almost got in bed at 7pm tonight with my book but then I felt like a massive loser whose 23 and wants to go to bed at 7pm. Listen, don't judge me haters. Don't even do it.
What are your midweek confessions? There is no judgement here...not directly anyways :)
Go link up and join in on this cute link up and read her blog. It's totally cute!!












I haven't been doing good with the diet/exercise either. Ugh. Must get back on it.
ReplyDeleteI just ate a huge dinner from Panera and then had a cherry Pop Tart! Something about this time of year making us not pay attention to our eating habits. Oh well, right?! Get in bed at 7. Who cares?! You have every right to be cozy if you want to.
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Thanks for the comment and I really like this link up! I may do it next week. I was going to do Pinteresting Wed also but I just kept going on about my life so I gave up. (Even you probably stopped reading halfway through!) Dont spill the beans bout the partayyy! What if said friend reads this post? Um, and I am going to need you to get back on my case about eating healthy. I did good all day but Gil Pickle brought me some M&Ms and I ate em. I'll help you if you'll help me! Okay, novel over!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with getting into bed by 7pm... Where do you think I am at right now!
ReplyDeleteI totally love your blog!! You're adorable!!! Congrats on graduating!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's a good thing to go to bed early!! I should do that tonight, but most likely I will stay up way too late blogging! Haha.
ReplyDelete