BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little help from my friends..

Sorry for the late post tonight, y'all! I originally hadn't planned to blog tonight because I have had a long, busy day. BUT as I am laying here in this bed, I have so much on my mind and I know all you sweeties will help a sista out!!

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I can't disclose too much more info right now, but it is coming, I promise!

Send me some lovin' would ya? Good vibes and energy. 

Whomever you pray to (Jesus, Buddha, coffee, shoes etc.) , pray to them to get me some courage and strength. No, its nothing life threatening, so not to worry!!

I hope Tuesday treated you all well!! I can't wait to fill you in on my little secret, no matter the outcome!

just fine 

 Yep.



2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, soulmate...to Jesus and to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying to my shoes that everything turn out for the best!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!