Anyone know what movie that little blog title is from?
Go.
I don't know if you know or not, but my two very best friends in the world moved to Valdosta about 2 months ago and I haven't seen them since! We did everything together! Seriously. We are like Three's Company...and I'm not Chrissy. You know, shes the dumb one. (Sorry Shelbs, I guess that means you're it.)
Anyways, they moved down there because my little bestie got into grad school.
Ok, so obvs I am Chrissy. Haters.
We haven't been able to get together since and last night we just sat down and planned it out and nailed down a date! So this time 2 weeks from now I shall be traveling the long, boring road to Valdosta and we will be reunited! I am beyond excited! I miss these 2 like cray cray!
Y'all, these are seriously my sidekicks and my life has been so boring since they left. I know I sound like a huge loser. I have other friends, but none that like to just be spur of the moment. I can either be a planner and have to have things planned out or I can be super spontaneous and have no plans and just get up and go. They make me the spur of the moment kinda people. No stress comes with it either.
I know, I know its complete opposite ends of the spectrum, but I'm not a normal person. Duh. Anyways, here's a little sneak peak of what you can expect on the blog in 2 weeks.
And if we are friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, please be prepared for a LOT of checking in, photos and tweets. I'm sorry in advance. Don't hate me!
Enjoy.
We are a blast in a glass. I have known that boy for a longgggg time and he married little Shelby and now we are super close. I couldn't ask for better people to be around. They are the only married people I choose to hang out with! I feel like we are all married when we are together. Polygamy much?
Hope you have a great weekend. I will be planning my weekend! Any ideas? Besides Flip Flops..only MY MOST FAVORITE BAR EVER!!! Shelby says we aren't going, but I will show her whose boss. Plus, I'm the guest. Sorry, I win.















That sucks that your besties moved away! How could they do that to you? I kid. But not really. I love people who make me spontaneous. I have a best friend like that too. Sometimes planning everything just isn't quite as fun. Hope you have a great time which I'm sure you will!
ReplyDeleteyou will have SO much fun! its tough when everyone graduates and move away... but you know im only like an hour and then some away. so we can make plans, mmkay?! plus... any day you dont have plans on a weekend we can meet in madison for lunch!
ReplyDeletethat title is from the hangover. duh.