Monday, July 9, 2012
Accomplishment and my absence for the week!
Today I wore wedges all day at work without changing shoes! That's a huge accomplishment for this flip flops only kinda girl.
Needless to say, my legs Hurt, but I think they just need to be broken in. I will be out of town until Sunday. I will try to post as much as I can, but don't send a search party out looking for me UNLESS said search party consists of 20 something single men who like to shop and buy me gifts OR Josh Turner is going to part of the search party. In which case, please send out a search party!
Hope you all have a great week! And if you can't live without my antics daily, follow me on twitter. I ramble mindlessly on there all day errrryday!
Have a great one ladies (and gents)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Major kudos to you for rockin' the wedges all day! I once wore boots (not snow boots though, yikes! My mom likes to refer to them as my "hooker boots") all day long and the next day my entire body was so sore! It's a really tush and leg workout!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, this made me laugh! I get to wear tennis shoes at work all day, so I can't imagine wearing wedges/heels!! You go, girl!
ReplyDeletei wore wedges to work trying to look like a big girl and i busted my ass big time. i chipped my toe nail polish, scrapped up my wedges and majorly hurt my ego- but otherwise, i'm fine. no need to worry.
ReplyDeleteHey doll - saw your post at Alyssa's! SOOOO cute. Where did you find that watch????
ReplyDelete