BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting..

I know that EVERYONE is probably going to do a little 4th of July post today, and while I think its great, I think I will skip it because of that reason. I will say one thing: 

#merica

Now, lets get to it. I am just gonna do a little link action with Michelle at The Vintage Apple and you should too. It's definitely a blast!


Here we go. 

I am mildly obsessed with nails lately. Mildly is the wrong word. I just love all of these fun cute lil nails! I need to make my nail man hook a sista up ASAP!
nail man...see what I did there? 
#bazinga
 
 via

 via

 via

 via

 via

 via

 via


Hope you are all out enjoying this wonderful day. Let's remember that its not just a day off from work, while yes, that IS a perk. Let's remember all the peeps who have fought to keep our country free! Just a little reminder there. Do it everyday, too. Not just one or two days a year. 
Now, go light some fireworks, grab a beverage and enjoy yourselves! 

Happy Wednesday!
ps. I vote to have every Wednesday off. A little mid week break would do us all some good. I'll start the petition and post it here next week :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the leopard! That is so awesome!! Happy 4th, girl!! I hope you have a better day today than yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold! Happy 4th, and yes, I will sign your petition for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is totally me!! I love all of these nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the beautiful nails! I love getting my nails done, and I spend more time than I'd care to admit on finding new styles on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!