In keeping with the spirit of me having absolutely nothing interesting to blog about this week, I thought I would do a new link up! A lot of the blogs I follow do it, so I am playing copy cat and following the crowd for once.
Check out the link up and Ashley's blog!!
Check out the link up and Ashley's blog!!
Dear new job, I really hope that we are a good fit because if we don't work out I don't exactly know how I will pay for car payment, insurance and other bills that continue to come even if I am unemployed.
Dear me, why are you already being so debbie downer when you haven't even started your new job yet? You are being stupid and dramatic and you are going to rock. Have a little faith in yourself for once and own it.
Dear man at the car dealership who was an ass, you knew that I was coming to get different rims put on my car and have a scratch buffed out. When I got there you acted completely rude and didn't pay me any attention for almost 2 hours, not to mention letting me know that my car had already had the rims on it and was ready to go for a while. When if ever were you going to walk over to me and let me know? How long were you going to let me sit there? I'm just saying, I wouldn't have had to show out if you had done your job and given customer service that you promised on the phone. Good riddance little man.
Dear laundry, when are you going to start washing, drying and folding yourself? I am really over this whole process and I think its time you grew up and did some things on your own. I would appreciate it if you would hurry though because I leave for job training on Monday and I need clothes for a week. Chop chop.
Dear twitter, our relationship is getting crazy. I have tweeted almost 2000 times and somehow I don't think thats normal or healthy. I mean sometimes I really just like to stalk my fav celebs (ie. Tori Spelling, Bethenny Frankel, and the Dance Moms.) I don't see us breaking up anytime soon so don't worry. It's only crazy thoughts... for now
Dear eligible men, if you are out there and you keep yourself groomed, in style and are willing to open doors for me and be punctual, please come find me. I really want to have a little boyfriend who adores me and treats me like the queen I am a princess! If you have a unibrow, wear holy jeans or are still rocking a bowl cut please don't bother. Sorry to be shallow, but this is 2012. Get it together. Also, you need to be willing to go on long shopping trips and tell me what looks good and what doesn't. No whining.
Basically, I guess I am looking for a gay man. That ought to work out really well when its time to have kids.........TMI?
Happy Friday to all my favs!!











Hi Ashley! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday for it's ok Thursday! Lead me here where I would like to say that I HATE laundry. It's like a 3 day process for me. Day one - thinking about doing laundry. Day two - do it. Day three fold it...and usually I either take another 5 days to put it away or I just pull stuff out of the basket and wear it. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Good luck at your new job! I love stalking Bethenney Frankle too. Funny my laundry doesn't start itself either!
ReplyDeletehahaah until it's time to have kids hahahahahah
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way about laundry! and I love love LOVE that last one!! Hilarious. Happy Friday girly!
ReplyDeleteOMG I hate car people!! This sounds like EVERY time I have to go to VW!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!!
♥ Shia
Hahahaha! I love your eligible men one! I always say I need a straight gay man.
ReplyDeleteEven though you're a UGA fan, I guess I can say hello. :) GOOOOO GAMECOCKS!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, nice to "meet" you. I love your eligible men letter as well. I remember those days all too well.
LOL! Love the one to the little car man and to the men. You're hilarious! You'll do great at your new job! Don't even worry!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new job! The dear men is funny. If you find a guy that likes to shop let me know! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! I loved this... If you figure out how to have the laundry wash and fold it's self let me know...
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new job!!! I'll be thinking about you.