No you have not died and gone to heaven. Yes, I am posting twice in one day. I know, I know its hard to believe that I even posted once because lately I am doing good to just get a post published, but today I have been the laziest human being on the face of this planet. Seriously, if I was put up against a sloth in a race right now, I can confidently say that the sloth would win hands down.
THAT lazy.
Anywaysssss, I had to run a few errands this morning before the laziness kicked in and as I was driving by Payless, my new little white car just pulled into the parking lot. All by itself, y'all. I know, I tried to turn the wheel but that little girl has got some power and before I knew it we were in the parking lot and the car was off and I was walking in the door, brown Longchamp bag in hand.
This whole new job thing has given me a reason to shop. I have to look profesh and cute when I meet with clients, duh. And I can't very well wear the same stuff every day. That's like a cardinal sin in the fashion world.
10 minutes and $40 bucks later, I walked out with these beauties..
I love these! I have been wanting some cute, strappy flats that I could wear with a lot of stuff! These are perfect. They were only $14.99 people. I couldn't even love myself anymore if I had walked out without these. They have a few other colors, but I am loving the camel color rather than just the same 'ole brown!
And these. BUT not in white! I got the brown ones. I couldn't find the brown ones online because obvs they were too popular! These babies were on sale for $20 buckaroos! They are so comfy y'all I am dying to wear them with a cute little skirt or dress!!
So in case you were wondering what I do all day, I just shop and nap. No, but seriously.
My new job starts Monday so this week has been a little relaxing me time and I am not gonna enjoy being a real world working girl come Monday!
Have a happy Friday people!











I love me some shopping! I have wrote that on so many blogs just today. Everyone keeps saying "oh I need to stop shopping" im like.. I need to keep going!! Except I have no money aha. Love the new sandals - i want wedges but im so tall! oh well hehe.
ReplyDeleteLove these shoes! They look comfy and even better at an awesome price. Wish my Payless actually had some good stuff! Good luck Monday!
ReplyDeleteI love them! I have had "go to payless" on my to do list for over a week now. This gives me a reason to do it! Good luck on Monday! I know you'll do awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love those sandals. Super cute, I may have to make a trip to payless soon
ReplyDeletethose sandals are perfect! LOVE THEM! found you via the link up xo
ReplyDeletei had some sandals that looked just like that from maggie lane last year... and they broke.
ReplyDeletei have been meaning to go to payless for a while now, and just havent done it. so don't be mad if i copy you, mmkay?
The fact that you mentioned a sloth in this post makes me love you even more haha :) I wish we had a Payless around here. You can find some cute stuff there! Love the new shoes!
ReplyDelete