BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kenny Chesney - Come Over

I just love this song. I can't get enough of it. Can't even wait for the CD to come out this week. I love Kenny and his last CD was amazing so I expect nothing less from this one! Let me know what ya think too!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with this song! His CD will definitely be amazing, everything he sings is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenny is losing the cowboy hat?! he is a sexy bald man. geez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this song! I listen to it multiple times a day. Love that man!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!