BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

I have not participated in this link up in a while. I was kinda on a pinterest break for a minute because I was bored with it. Pinterest and I have since rekindled our love and I wanted to share some cute pins with you!! 

Go link up. It's a good time.

Oh, How Pinteresting: NO theme edition!



This is a no brainer. The end.


I kinda love these. I like that they are nude (which is my go to nail color) with a little bit of fun!


I would never have the balls to do it unprovoked. Unprovoked..


I love that bag!! And those shoes too, but really the bag. I think its so cute and fun for summer!


This is simply brilliant. I think I should invest in one of these little wine glasses. Who cares?


You're welcome for the laugh! :)

 via

A childhood picture of the bride and groom for the Save the Date cards. Love this!

Happy Hump Day, bloggies! 




6 comments:

  1. Cute pins. I also took a break from Pinterest for a while but now I am getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a Pin break too, but I'm back also. I love the cat in the lineup. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hunger games one, I actually laughed out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging all your pins.
    Dare you to try the starbucks one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a certain video just for you today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!