BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wish List


Happy Happy Saturday! Good news...you made it through the week and now have some time to do things you ACTUALLY want to do!

What would my blog be if I didn't copy my good friend Lori's blog ideas from time-to-time? It would be super boring on this girl's page...trust me. So again, I stole this one and I think it is appropriate because hello....Christmas is soon.

For those of you who didn't just pass out or die of a heart attack because you forgot how Christmas was like 2.5 weeks away, here is my wish list...feel free to email me and I will surely send you my address if you would like to buy this poor college girl any or all of these gifts. Enjoy loviesss.

1. An iphone. White, please! 

 

 2. A monogrammed iphone case. Because what kind of a person would I be without a monogrammed phone case? One whose not in style..thats who!
 

3. A shark steam cleaner. Hello my name is Ashley and I love to clean. This would literally make my whole day and I might even cry.Yep, I am a loser who will probably never get married...aware!
 
4. Toms. Any color or pattern will do. I think I could start collecting them. I mean that IS appropriate because for every pair they sell, a child is given a pair. I could totally justify this addiction. GET OFF ME!
 
5. Monogrammed necklace...hello I work in a MONOGRAM shop. I have to support my employer. Duh. These are so cute and classic and would be perfect for anyone really...or me.

 6. Amazon Kindle. I love to read alot, but I hardly have time for it so this would make it easier. And they are pretty cheap nowadays.

Ok, so here is just some of my list/favorite things I am loving this Christmas. I have already completed my shopping so its kinda time for me to be selfish and think about what I would like. 

Check out Lori's List as well. She is super trendy and cute, so while you are there you should follow her. She has the best posts and is waayyy more cool than me. Just don't go there and NEVER come back here..
What's on your list!? I am dying to know!

Happy 'Listing' People!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love those Toms. I'm a Toms addict too. My collection is growing steadily.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!