BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's OK Thursday...

Its Ok Thursdays


In Typical Thursday Fashion and in trying to keep up with my blogging trend, I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday...

It's Ok if....

In the process of buying last minute Christmas gifts for my family, I also purchased a few things for myself. (ie. a new scarf that matches my sisters, a Columbia jacket and maybe a new sweater.)

I watch reality TV entirely too much

I asked for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. Let's be real though, not just ANY vacuum. A shark steam cleaner.

I have had at least 3 posts that I have discussed said Shark steam cleaner

Not being in school makes me possibly the laziest human being known to man.

I am  23 years old and in bed by 10pm on any given night depending on what happens to be on TV that evening.

I am obsessed with Tim Tebow so much that I read his book in 2 days and cannot wait til he writes another.

I have a twitter and use it religiously lately because I am jealous that all my friends have thousands of tweets and I have 29.

If I tried all day to post a new link up that I was SOO excited about and my stupid computer wouldn't post it after at least 3 times of trying. Sorry followers,I am a failure..

What's ok with you this Thursday? Link up. I can't wait to read them! 

5 comments:

  1. I used to feel the same when I first started on twitter, I was so behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love this post! I think it's totally okay to ask for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas - especially THAT vacuum cleaner : ) And yeah, S and I are in bed by 10 every night, depending on our reality TV schedule, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely addicted to reality TV. It's such a problem haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG isn't the Shark the best thing ever invented?! We got one as a wedding gift and I am in love!

    Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you know, i love some reality tv. and would i like tebows book? whats it about?

    and, when are we hanging?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!