BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Bloggers!
Obviously, by now you all know that it is Christmas day and are probably spending the afternoon with your close family and friends. I have been doing the same thing, but took a small break to blog and see what everyone else is doing! 

Unfortunately, here in good 'ole Georgia, or my part anyways, it is raining and has been all day. It kinda sucks because the kids can't go outside as they would like and play, but it forces us to stay inside and spend quality time with our families!

In addition to wishing ya'll a happy holiday, I wanted to take time to post about my day and share all my goodies with you!

I wrote my list a few weeks ago and if you need a refresher you can read it.....

On my Christmas list, I had some things that I wanted, but if I didn't get them it would not be the end of the world. 
Luckily for me, I have an amazing family and they continue to surprise me.

I have been wanting a kindle for a long time now. I love to read and lately haven't been able to do much of it. 
I had mentioned that I wanted one.

I got not one, but TWO! I got two kindles. They were different kinds but both equally great.I have been playing all day and I am in love..literally!



I got lots of clothes and some makeup and home decor which I obviously love! A girl can never have TOO much of any of those things!
Now...for the motherload....I GOT A SHARK STEAM CLEANER! I have an obsession with cleaning and I have had my eye on this thing for longer than just a few weeks...or months...

I finally got one so if anyone would like to come over and see how clean my floors will be by mid-week, feel free! 
What did you guys get? I cannot wait to read about it!
Merry Christmas everyone and don't forget the real reason of Christmas, Jesus Christ. Have fun with your new toys and enjoy your families!

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. So when are you coming over to clean my carpets?!? They sure could use it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!