BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Its OK Thursday...

Its Ok Thursdays


Hola Chicas!

Yes, This is my second post this week! Can I get a WHAT WHAT!  
echo: what what

I am linking up with my long lost Keely at a Complete Waste of Makeup!
 Check.her.out.now

1. Its ok...if a final I have been studying for JUST got cancelled at the last minute. No complaints there...I can just blog instead of studying. Yippeee.


2. Its ok...if I cried on my birthday this week because my stress level from finals week was out of control. Ever heard the song "It's my Party and I'll Cry if I Want too?" Well YES it was my birthday and I will cry if I want to. So I did. 

3. Its ok...if I pin things on pinterest religiously and NEVER make anything or buy anything that I pin. It's called a 'virtual pinboard' which technically means online so therefore I can just continue to pin online and NEVER do anything with it even though I desperately want to.

4. Its ok...if I have an addiction to diet coke and didn't drink one all day yesterday and almost could not get home fast enough from work because I had a terrible headache..hey hey, one day at a time people.At least its not crack...just saying.

5. Its ok...if I am mad that people have been wearing short and flip flops in the month of December. I want everyone to wear cute sweaters, scarves and boots. 
Dear Mother Nature, please leave this cold weather until winter is over because I am KINDA LOVIN' IT!

6. Its ok...if I stayed up all night on Thanksgiving night in order to get good deals and complete some of my Christmas shopping. Its also ok that I had to work the next day and did so from 8-6 without crashing even once. All nighters are so much better than when they are for NOT for school!

7. Its ok...if I am very anxious about being done with school in one semester. I am legitimately freaked out to be an adult. Is it too late to change my major? I kid.
Or do I...?

8. Its ok...if i have only worn makeup one time this whole week. I could make up reasons why, but the truth is I am just lazy and care nothing about what people at school think of me!

9. Its ok...if the Broncos do not make the playoffs or the Super Bowl this year because I feel that next year is gonna be it
 ...and by next year I mean sometime before I die...which is hopefully not next year! :)

10. Its ok...if I love chocolate covered peanuts from school and when they don't have any I sorta have thoughts of crying...seriously. them thangs are SO good. I think I might need to buy every pack they have left to get me through the break..


Enjoy your weekend lovies! Stay safe, put all your christmas decor up if you haven't yet and follow my blog and my pinterest! I want to have alot of followers because I feel like more people are reading my blog..even if they aren't Hey it makes me feel better.

Thank you birthday week for being almost over!
GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!