BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life of a Loser

Are you all excited that tomorrow is Wednesday? Half the week is over...yippee!!

I was supposed to work this afternoon but with the after-Christmas shopping not being something people tend to do alot, I got sent home. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but getting sent home was wonderful because it I got to get an extra day off! 

I also got to break open that shark steam cleaner that has been staring at me in the box since Sunday. It's been teasing me and trying to get me to open it and start cleaning, but I have resisted...until today. 

Worst.mistake.ever
I'm addicted to cleaning as it is, but this takes it to a whole new level! I am pumped and may just steam clean the floors for New years instead of being a social human being. 

Nothing much going on in my life and I know I have been promising great posts all week and I promise tomorrow they will begin! I have a link up that I am starting tomorrow and I would love to post today, but its a 'Wednesday' thing so I would just look like an idiot if I posted it on Tuesday.

What's new in your life today? Anything has to be better than mine... my new best friend is a vacuum cleaner. Someone please ask me to hang out soon...
Just kidding, don't worry about me. Tomorrow I am having lunch with one of my favorites and I cannot wait! We are going to a local chinese place that is TO DIE FOR. Seriously. 
I haven't seen her in a few weeks which is not normal because we were pretty together or talking all the time for a good while, but we have both been so busy. I am excited to catch up with her and eat some good food that I don't need to be eating.. 

Look out for tomorrow's post...I am pretty excited! Then I have a special New Years post that I am even more excited to share with you all! 

Enjoy your hump day LOVIESSSS. I am going to catch up on some Teen Mom and get ready for the new episode. Don't judge me :)

2 comments:

  1. if you keep talking about the vacuum cleaner, I'm seriously going to make you come clean my carpets. i don't even own a vacuum (to use on carpet anyways, we have a hardwood one).... i know, thats probably horrifying to you... i was actually hoping to get one for christmas... but it looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy one myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you made me want one of those vacuums! Is it that good? Do I need to go get it right now??? I feel like I should. :) And, I loooove Teen Mom. They drive me crazy. Chelsea seriously needs to get a brain!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!