BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's {really} Ok Thursday...

Holy guacamole, tomorrow is Friday! I couldn't be more thrilled although I'm not exactly sure why. I haven't done much this week. I only worked 2 days. (I was supposed to work 3, but then I planned a trip to Savannah which has since fell through and I still let my BIFFLE work for me so I could catch up on school junk)

Isn't your favorite part of Thursday, besides the fact that the next day is Friday, it's ok link-ups? I know its one of my fav posts I have been doing since I started this whole shin-dig last year! (I almost typed last 'night'...awkward)


It's OK.....

that I did laundry on Valentine's Day and then proceeded to leave it in the basket and strewn all over the floor until I returned home from class. Then almost had to force myself to pick it up and put it away. 

that I gave up my shift at work (and money) this weekend to catch up on school work. A girl's gotta graduate right?

that I get super nervous when I post because I worry that my grammar isn't always perfectly correct and I don't want y'all to judge me accordingly.

that I have been a horrible photog lately and literally have no recent pictures that you need to see. 

that I use to word "literally" incorrectly or too much. Mystery boy graciously pointed that out the other day, mid conversation. Well, gee thanks. 

that I just used a gift card from Christmas this past weekend because I didn't want to "waste" the money. Problems?

that I haven't cried since Tuesday and I don't miss it at all. GOODBYE STRESS

that I always continue this post because I never know when its ok to stop
(what do you think?)

that I need to go be productive instead of blogging.

What are you OK with today?

Go link up with Neely right now!

10 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with some bad grammar from time to time... LOL... I am the queen of bad spelling and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok that you gave up your shift at work because you LITERALLY have a lot on your mind right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am far from grammatically correct on my blog. Most days I just don't have time to worry with it so of course it is OKAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, i use my giftcards even before i get them. ; ) you must have some self-control. i need some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm so, that firt one? About your laundry? Yeah, I had clothes everywhere last night after I washed them and some of them are still there. I even put a pic. on instagram haha! How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so happy that you have not cried since tuesday. thats TWO whole days. hello, progress.

    its okay if you make grammar mistakes. but you need to get better at the picture taking, missy.

    ashah (my wedding photographer) texted me that my wedding album is in... which means i need to come to milly soon. hang out with me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "It's OK" posts! I never know when to stop either. I could go on and on about what's OK. Hey, at least you did your laundry! I haven't done mine in forever, and I am so running out of clothes. It's OK that you use "literally" too much. I am always saying "seriously" and people get annoyed. Oh, and I gotta ask. Who or what is a BIFFLE? Inquiring minds need to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayyy no more stress (or at least for now!) this post always means that friday is close :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!