BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Supa Bowl Sunday, y'all!

Since my beloved Denver Broncos didn't make it to the big game this year, I will be cheering for the Giants today! I really have no ties to either team and mainly am cheering for them because Tom Brady is like the John Mayer of football to me, so obvs I WILL NOT cheer for him!

(as I listen to John Mayer while typing this very post. What can I say, his music is ahmazing!)

I would love to be at the game, but since I doubt that I made enough to afford one ticket all year last year, I will enjoy it from the comfort of my own home. I was supposed to go to a party, but this sickness needs to get outta here and I will probably stay home to not spread it to my frandsss. 

I think I might just do a little homework this afternoon and catch up on some reading. Maybe do a little straightening up (since it has been neglected this week) and then cook some dinner in time to watch the game and pass out for a good nights sleep.

*assuming I feel back to my normal self tomorrow-fingers crossed*

Do y'all have big plans for the game today or just plans for sitting home and chillaxing with the fam?! I think either one is acceptable!

Things that have made me LOL like a loser this week:




How funny are these? I think the cat is my FAVORITE! I seriously laughed for like 5 minutes.If you didn't even smile at any of these, then you may not be human! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovies!

4 comments:

  1. "Tom Brady is like the John Mayer of football" is the greatest sentence ever. Bwaaaahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Superbowl watching plans sound fabulous! We are having a few people over, nothing big. I actually don't care one bit about football. I want to see Madonna and the rest of the time I'll be reading blogs probably. I love the cat pic. I saw that on Pinterest and laughed so hard. Poor little kitty. I'm sorry you've felt so sicky this weekend. I hope resting will help you get better and SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so idk how or why, but i am not seeing your posts on my blogger interface. and i just realized i am WAY behind on reading. ugh, im sorry. i suck at life.

    anyways, those 3 made me laugh :)

    are you feeling better yet??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!