BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 24, 2012

True Life: I'm Obsessed with Spring Break

So as if the title of this post didn't clue you in, I have officially diagnosed myself with an unhealthy obsession with Spring Break. Today it seems to have hit me. I have one month to prepare for this whole shindig and I wanna be cute, stylish, tan and have cute luggage! I am getting more excited as the days get closer to time for me to leave. Exactly one month from today I will be on a plane ride and will have only an hour left until I see that mystery boy! I miss him like crazy y'all although I do think that the time apart has done us some good. Is that crazy? Well after the initial shock, I just wasn't sad anymore and I am a well-adjusted girl now! 

If you call shopping all the time well-adjusted

Anyways, I wanna have cute luggage, cute clothes, cute shoes, and be tan and about 15lbs lighter! 
So how do I solve these problems, you ask?
 
Well with shopping, tanning, working out, and more shopping. 
 
I don't own any luggage or travel paraphernalia. It's sad and true. I seriously don't ever go on vacation. School for the last 5 years hasn't allowed it because I have taken classes year round. No need to buy luggage when you don't go anywhere. Feel me?
 
Well obvs I am going somewhere so what better time to invest in some luggage and travel gear! (Yes, I just said "gear" no I am not 80.)
 

Here's my new luggage...well the pattern. Apparently I have terrible lighting everywhere in my house so I could only get a close up to look good. But you get the point. Its Vera Bradley, duh, and its called Mocha Rogue. I just love it. It has pinks and browns and tans and a hint of black that makes it super cute for spring, but still able to go into fall. GREAT pattern. 
Of course, I had to have a monogram because it's like a sin or something for a classy, southern lady to not have a monogram on practically everything she owns. 

I got the large duffle bag, which is small enough to carry on, the hanging organizer for my makeup and toiletries, a flat iron cover, and a tote bag that will double as my purse on the plane that will carry my laptop and other randoms. You like?

 
 So remember when we decided a few months ago that I had a serious shoe problem? Well if not, then great! If so, forget it before you continue!

I NEEDED these shoes! The sandals are suppppperrrrr cute and I couldn't even wait to buy them! I had a gift card so it made them a little cheaper, but they are made by the same company that makes Minnetonka moccasins! They are so cute and I can't wait to wear them. Very cute!
 
The silver ones I think are just darlin'. It's hard to tell by the picture, but they have silver sequins on them. You know I love anything gaudy so these screamed my name! I think with some cute little denim shorts they will be presh!


I can't help it. I just love shoes! And apparently I love luggage too. But I am pretty sure I just love shopping. It's in this girls blood and there's no stopping it! 

So do you think I'm obsessed with this trip, and is it ok is so? I like to think I am just excited..so let's just go with that kk?  

Ps. I weighed this morning and have lost 2(ish)lbs since Monday! Word. I was so worried I would be doing this for nothing, but maybe I am wrong! No walking today because the weather is rainy and stormy here, but tomorrow I shall return to that track and beat the pounds and the stress out of my body! 

I'm off to cook dinner and shower because I smell like tanning bed. You know how that goes.
Happy Friday/weekend! 


8 comments:

  1. You go girl! 2 pounds is just the beginning!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkly shoes. Shoes are very necessary so there is nothing wrong with purchasing multiple pairs. Same with monogrammed luggage. The pattern on that is super cheerful and cute too. 2 lbs is great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally okay that your obsessed.

    i love those sequin shoes!

    and good job, 2 lbs in 4 days is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go on a spending frenzy before a trip, so I can relate! I love your luggage! I love the silver sparkly shoes! Anything with sparkles always screams my name, haha! Congrats on losing the 2 pounds. Keep up the good work girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of that luggage in that Vera print. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love new luggage! I have a pink problem so one of my high school grad gifts was a set of pink luggage and then last summer I purchased a LP pink weekender. I love that you got your bag monogrammed! The perfect touch to anything if you ask me. I hope you have so much fun on your trip! You'll have to let me know all about it. Good job on the working out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I'm totally obsessed and anxiously waiting on Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!