BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Linking up with Carissa for the first time today. It's called Miscellany Monday. Maybe you have heard of it? 

Anyways...

{one}
I did so much laundry today that I think I either need to stop buying clothes or get a maid. Since the first isn't going to happen, who wants to start a "get Ashley a maid" fund? I just need one ok?

{two}
I am beyond frustrated with myself when it comes to academics this semester. I seem to be losing steam and fast. I mean I'm not failing or anything (if you know me, you know that would NEVER happen- Type A here) but I feel like I could be doing more. I'm only a senior in college once, right? I guess I should do it right. 

{three} 
My weekend consisted of a whole lotta nothing. I exercised a lot, worked a little, shopped a lot little and just relaxed. Don't you wish I was one of those bloggers who had crazy good stories for you on Mondays? Sorry...

{four} 
I have class all day tomorrow and it doesn't leave much time for working out, but I am considering skipping my night class so I can still go walk and not have to do it in the dark. Yay or nay? :)

{five}
I have been tweeting a lot lately. Sorry if you follow me and get annoyed. If you don't follow me, would ya so I can pretend like I am a cool kid with like 100 followers? 

{six} 
I want to host a blog giveaway, but I need to make it to a milestone before I do so. (That's what all the serious bloggers do) so I need help getting to 50-75 followers guys! If you are here and haven't followed me or commented, I would love to know! I have some great ideas...it may or may not involve things I secretly want for myself! 

Go link up with Carissa at lowercase letters
Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tweets. They make me laugh usually. Not the frustrated ones, those make me sad for you. Lol. BTW, since I'm your soulmate, I think we need to split the maid fund because I need one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the Monday! (I know it's Tuesday.... but midterms just make everything more hectic) You can do it! School is tough but it'll be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have any great stories come monday either. you're only 6 away from 50! do a few link ups and make sure you comment on some other peoples blogs.

    oh, and i miss you. like a lot. get back in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!