BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Wednesday and this link up are now synonymous at this blog. I love some pinterest and I love me some link ups! Enjoy!

This week: Oh, How Pinteresting: Spring Edition

These pins are in response to my personal Spring fever. I'm tired of this in between weather down here in Georgia, so I'm hoping that God and the groundhog read this post and that they act accordingly. No more awkward winter, please!
 I am seriously wanting to invest in a blazer. I like this color, but I think I would want a neutral one also! Must have!
 
Um hello. How could anyone not love these shoes!? They are super cute and could go with just about anything!



 via
 This dress is just presh! I love turq a lot right now and paired with the khaki, I don't think you can go wrong! Very Springish!

 via
 One of my favorite colors is navy. I like it because it looks classic all the time, but I especially like it paired with another bright color. Pink and navy are so cute to me! Very prep!



Bow+pink= no brainer


I tend to think this is a winter color, but I think it would be cute with a little brown/tan dress! Love the studded bow most!

 via

Statement necklaces are so in right now. This hot pink is simply divine! I'm loving every bit of it!
Neon colors are the hottest thing right now. I don't yet own anything neon, but I am on the hunt and I think these shoes would make the best first addition to my wardrobe, don't you!?


This might be one of my most favorite shirts ever. I would obvs put a tank top under it so it wasn't see through, but overall I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Way to go Anthro!


Anyone that knows me knows my deeply rooted love for cardigans. This one is to die for. I love the colors working together! I have to add this to my collection and I would def rock it out for Spring no matter how muggy the day was!

What is pinteresting to y'all today?! Link up with Michelle and let us know! 

Oh and BTdubs...how "pinteresting" is it that I ordered my cap and gown for graduation today!? Maybe you didn't read that correctly- I ORDERED MY CAP AND GOWN FOR MY COLLEGE GRADUATION!

Holy cow. That means it's official- I will be an adult living in the real real world as of May 5, 2012. Scared, excited, nervous, anxious, worried, hopeful. All of these words and more describe how I feel about it.

See ya on the flip, peeps! GO LINK UP!

4 comments:

  1. i love all of these :) especially that necklace... i think i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this post! I can not wait for warm weather (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardi is awesome! Love it! I can't believe you're gonna be an adult! My soulmate is growing up! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pins, girl! Congrats on ordering your cap and gown. You're so close!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!