BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting: Anchor Madness

It's Wednesday. For most of you that means almost the weekend. For me that means another day of class and more stress to this already stressed out stress case. And probably another zit or 4 on my face. Different story for a different day. 

Wednesday is my favorite blog day because I always know what I'm going to do and I never have to worry about what to say. I have been a BAD BAD blogger lately and I'm apologize. Let me just get through this week and this woman will be back on her grind...hopefully! 

Did you miss me? If you didn't could you just pretend and make me smile? 

Let's get to it. This week, my theme is going to be anchors. I love them. All of them. I never met an anchor I didn't like. They have special meaning behind them to me though. My dad was in the Navy and I just sorta developed a love for them. I never really knew him because he passed away when I was only 2, but I feel like anchors are kinda our connection. Weird? If so, just go with it um K?


Oh, How Pinteresting...

 
 via
 I love these nails. I really just like the nautical feel. 

 via
 Um, hello. First person to be able to paint my TOMS just like this will get a million dollars from me. 
Not really, but someone please paint them for me out of the kindness of your heart?

 via
The whole reason I joined the iphone club was so I could get this phone cover. And because I had to worst phone ever created. (anti-motorola)
 via
OF COURSE I would live in this room. Do you think my future hubby would allow me to do this in our room? I mean it has navy in it. 

 via
Yes, I need this door mat. I just need to find it first. How freakin cute?
 via
All my friends need to take note of this birthday cake for my birthday this year. It's kinda a big deal because I will turn 21 for the 3rd time this year and 21 is such an important birthday. I would die for this cake. No one would even eat it. #mypartyfavor
I love how dainty these are and how you could wear them with just about any outfit. Must find these in gold AND silver, durrhh.

Follow me on Pinterest and see just how far my anchor obsession goes sometimes. Sorry about it in advance! 
Also, my sweet high school friend, Hannah at I'm just a girl in the world, has recently started blogging again! She writes so well and her blog is fun and easy to read. Unlike this ridiculous blog, she actually writes things that are helpful and teach you something. This blog is just a random assortment of bologna that happens in my life daily, things I want but will never be able to afford and how suicidal I can be while trying to finish college. Her blog is awesome in comparison! 

Check it out, show her some love and help keep her motivated to blog! 

Have a great day peeps. Love ya, means it! :)

13 comments:

  1. I adore anchors and anything nautical themed!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anchors! I am an RA for my university and I decorated my hall with hearts and anchors!! :)
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me your Toms! I'll totally paint them like that for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these... you need to find that doormat. and the iphone cover. and the earrings. so.freaking.cute.i.cant.stand.it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake & those TOMS are ADORABLE! I want themmmm. Hope you're having a wonderful week! Try not to stress too much :D

    xo,ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all things nautical! Those TOMS, I think I need those. I'll take the pretty cake too. And those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the iPhone cover!! So cute!! Hope your stressful week gets less stressful and over with soon!! You are missed, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I already commented... Bad friend award goes to Hannah. BUT, I love love love the room and the cake! Ill see what I can do about 21st #3

    P.S. I love the meaning behind your anchor obsession :)

    P.S.S. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anchors! I basically have a whole nautical pinboard dedicated to them. Haha. Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anchors are so freaking adorable! I love the pin of the bedding. The whole room seems like it would be so cute.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsessed with those nails! Hope you have a great rest of your week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the anchor themed pins! If your future husband really loves you, he will totally let you do this to your bedroom. I think it's pretty awesome if you ask me! I didn't know you never really knew your dad. I never knew mine either! He passed away when I was pretty young. Oh, and don't feel bad. I ALWAYS look forward to Wednesdays because I know what to blog about. Trying to come up with some blogworthy stuff can be difficult sometimes! Try not to stress too much, love! You'll be totally fine and you will be graduating before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love anchors! The whole nautical look to me is to die for! I also love pink and navy color combinations. Love this post. Hope the stress calms down, I am definitely experiencing the same thing though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!