Hey y'all! I know that my posts have been none existent the last week. I am so sorry and I have literally felt guilty everyday. I haven't even logged into blogger in like 5 days. eeeek.
Things have been crazy, emotional, and everywhere in between. You list an adjective and I have probably felt it this week. I want to tell you everything, but I just need to get my thoughts together and collect myself. I think I am going to continue my hiatus until Monday, at least, and then hopefully I will have something to say.
In the mean time, don't worry about me. It's nothing life-threatening for me or anyone I know and it's really nothing serious (only to me really) so I am all good!
I am hanging out with the bestie (Ashley) tomorrow and Monday to try and clear my head and get myself together. Don't you love girlie time?
YEAH!
Anywho, I am gonna hit the hay and get some rest before tomorrow. I need to pack, get a fill-in on these hot mess nails I've been sporting and then head out in time to get to her house by dark time!
I hope you are all having a fab week/weekend and I promise to be back to normal within the next few days! Hey, I might even take some pictures and post them so you can see that I am alive and well and not just pulling yo legs!
LOVE YOU ALL! :)











Thinking of you, soulmate! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYES! Take pics!!! :) Have a blast, girl time is the best!
ReplyDeleteSending you love and hugs! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I wait WAY to long to get fills too ahah twins!
ReplyDeleteYou've been tagged! Check out my blog for your mission! Lol.
ReplyDeleteTag! You're it! Check out my last post for an explanation!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're still alive & kickin! If it weren't for Twitter, I may have sent out a search party. Kidding. Kinda. Hope you have some fun girlie time!
ReplyDelete