Thursday means one more day 'til the glorious weekend! Praise the good Lord. This week has been long for some reason, but I think the next three weeks will drag for me because it's officially the month I will be flying to see mystery boy. Of course, it will go by soooo slow and seem like it's never going to get here. Until then, let's just link it up ladies!
It's Ok....
that I am typing this post when I should be preparing for my discussion that I have today at 12:30. I mean, a little procrastination never hurt anyone right?
that I made a 94 on my second Spanish test. All I know is that I have a whole lotta angels that were on my side last week because I needed that grade to bring up my horrible first test grade! Thank ya Jesus!
that I spent way too much money purchasing luggage and accessories for my trip. I just feel like it was more of an investment because I will need it in the future I'm sure.
that I only gained ONE new follower in weeks. Quality over quantity right?
that Tuesday nights will be a little easier now that Teen Mom is over. I literally can't watch everything I love at the same exact time. It's the most stressful time of my whole week pretty much. And I now realize how pathetic I am. WOW
that when I get off work in the evenings and go to the tanning bed, I seem to not be able to lay as long. Maybe because I'm tired and worn out and ready to be home. Maybe it's mental...maybe I'm mental.
It's probably the second one.
that I plan on going through my closet this weekend and getting things ready for an upcoming yard sale. I have tooooo many clothes that I need to get rid of. If you're in the area March 10, come by! HAHA
that I have my eye on monogrammed stationary. Like legit kind. I will need it for graduation thank you cards anyways.
that I have eaten chicken almost every night this week for dinner. Gotta love the no carb thing.
that I stay up pinning late at night during the week sometimes and wonder why there aren't any new pins after a while then I realize it's like 2am on a weeknight. People be sleeping.
that I would consider posting one of those lame countdown things on my blog to countdown the days til Spring Break. I'll just do it in my head/on twitter so y'all aren't annoyed with my obsession!
What are you OK with today?
Happy almost weekend!












No carbs?! Diet or Lent?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
This list looks like a snapshot of my life right now ;)
ReplyDelete- Teen mom Tuesday problems over (check)
- Procrastination with prepping for school (check)
- Chicken everyyyy night and day of my life! (CHECK)
Happy Thursday girlie!
you can't go wrong with chicken, i made baked chicken strips this week for dinner with salad and quinoa.
ReplyDeletehappy thursday!
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Where is your trip too? I love new luggage! I travel for work and for fun so I get new often...tee hee. More than I need too, naturally. : ]
ReplyDeleteB
Good job on the Spanish test! I was kinda glad when Teen Mom ended, so I can be in bed before 11:00. OK, now I just sound ancient. I really need to go through my closet. I have things in there that I haven't touched in years. Not good. I could definitely eat chicken every day. I love it a little too much. I'm so jealous of your FL trip coming up!
ReplyDeleteI'm counting down the days till Sprin Break too!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the Spanish test! I don't remember anything I learned from that class...except hola. Haha! And I'm so with you on the tv thing. Lately my husband has been laughing at me because I get stressed over what to watch!!
ReplyDeleteI don't get pinterest and I am beginning to think that makes me weird...cut blog, glad I found it:)
ReplyDeletemuy bien on the Spanish test!
ReplyDeleteDo I need to ground you from Pinterest? LOL
I love fun luggage! I am dying for a Vera duffle to lug my clothes home and back to school for the odd weekend, but I just can't decide on which print! I wish I was going somewhere fabulous for Spring Break, but oh well, home is where the heart is, right? I'll try to convince myself of that more later!
ReplyDeletexo
Yay for the one follower!! I actually lost one the other day. And that wasn't the first time hahaha! Oh well! Ya can't please them all. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteHave fun visiting your mystery man! I think I need to know more about him. Or have I missed that on your blog?
I get annoyed when there is nothing new and fun to pin too. haha. and then i tell myself to get off the computer and do something productive! :)
ummm i am comment number 13! hello!!
ReplyDeletegood job on your spanish test!!!
luggage and monogram stationary are good investments and "grown up purchases"... go for it. ;)
Hahaha I love that you pin until the early morning hours! Congrats on your spanish test girlie!!!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO on the Spanish test!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the Spanish test. I knew you would rock it! I'm always up way late so you should see my pins. I feel like no one is ever around on there too. I'm actually soooo sad that Teen Mom is over. Can't wait for 16 and Pregnant. Now look at your followers. Where are mine???
ReplyDeleteNow you can say you got two new followers this week! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI can relate to the Pinning thing! Pinterest is so addicting. Love all the ideas I have been getting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog. I'm a new follower here!