Happy Monday. My day was super busy and productive. I took my exit exam which I did well on and I am happy to report that I will be graduating unless I fail any of my classes I am taking. Hopefully not! I worked out/walked 3.5 miles with the Hannah, my walking buddy and gossip girl (and by gossip I mean about reality TV or the like because we both lead not exciting lives), then made it to school in time to see a very prominent figure in the sociology world. I will be posting about that later, but let's just say I was honored to be able to finally meet him. Nerd..
So a few of you have been asking me to post the links to those leg exercises I have been doing lately. I know, I know, I keep forgetting but I finally remembered so that must count for something, yeah?
The leg exercises are seriously gonna work you and make you sore the next day like they did me, if you do them correctly and the right way.
Check them out HERE!
I did followed the instructions exactly and did the reps like it said and I was sore for 2 days afterwards. They are so simple and easy that you can literally do them at home on a commercial break at night. Most of them are not new exercises to us. I remember doing the heel raises in high school. I think for me though, since I have been walking and running so much lately, my calves didn't really get sore because I had been using them so much.
I did the whole cycle of exercises through one time then started over again. You obviously don't have to follow it that way or do all of them for that matter. Whatever and however you are comfy doing them, go for that!
My thighs, however, were killing me (in a good way). I think they are pretty simple and generally anyone can do them. Now, I am not a doctor, trainer or anything of that nature so please be cautious and don't sue me if something goes wrong and you break something, k?
Gracias.
I hope everyone's Monday went off without a hitch and that you successfully made it through. Tomorrow's Tuesday which means only 3 more days until the weekend!
Toodles, bloggies!
ps. I promise I am going to post about my giveaway this week! I am still trying to finalize some things and figure out what exactly I am going to giveaway, so if you have friends, tell them to come over and follow me so they can enter too!











good job on your exam!! :) so happy for you! better start looking for jobs in athens ;)
ReplyDeletei need a walking buddy. jealous.
So glad you did well on your exam! Not too much longer and you'll be graduating! Excitement!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try out those leg exercises. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day girlie!
Thank you, THANK YOU for sharing!! I've done most of these but I'm gonna try and start doing them regularly! Also, congrats on the exam!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete