As Sunday is winding down and we are gearing up for another week, I decided to hopefully make y'all laugh and not be bummed about Monday.
Raise your hand if you feel like this as we speak? Don't be 'shamed! This is totally me! Why can't it be socially acceptable to go places without pants? Just saying..
I hope you all have a fabulous week! I have my senior exit exam tomorrow at 1pm and I am a little nervous! I know it will be fine, but this whole graduation thing is becoming real now!
There is a speaker coming to our school tomorrow too named Tim Wise, maybe you've heard of him? Or maybe I'm just a sociology nerd. Anways, he is a HUGE deal to us sociology majors and I am soooo pumped that he is coming to speak. I can't wait! Check him out if you haven't.
I will be posting about my giveaway this week. I already have some things in my possession that I will be giving away, so don't miss out.
Lastly, a big shout out to ALL my new followers. I am so honored to have you here! It makes my heart so happy to see new followers everyday! I think this whole blogging thing may just work out after all!
Love you all!
ps. Army Wives comes on at 9 tonight. I will be watching. If you've never checked it out, you need to. Seriously one of the best shows I have ever watched.
20 days and counting until I'm out of Milly! :)











Pants? Who needs em? Good luck on your exit exam, not that you need it, but nonetheless. I know you'll do great! Army Wives is a show I've always wanted to watch and for some reason never have. I need to find season 1 and start watching because I definitely need another show to watch in between all the other time wasting I do. ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I feel this way too seeing that Monday is the only day of the week I work! Good luck on your exam!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that picture.
ReplyDeleteI hate that sweatpants are not "work appropriate."
Pants are overrated.
ReplyDeleteEducate me on Tim wise?
Catching up here! I so, SO agree about wearing pants!! When I'm home alone, it's like pants are nonexistent! TMI? My bad!
ReplyDelete