BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 12, 2012

A little about me

So this tagging thing is going around again and since I have little time to actually be creative and blog about something I came up with, I might as well just do it. I think it might be good to let all my NEW followers get to know me a little better! So here we go! I will be answering 2 sets because, well I have 2 friends who tagged me, and I love them both. And I'm popular...and conceited! 

Questions from Hannah

What is your favorite movie?
Gosh, I have so many. I think it would have to be either Sweet Home Alabama and/or Pretty Woman. Two southern movies, how could you not LOVE them!

Have you read any books lately and if so, what are they? Um, I may or may not be addicted to The Hunger Games. I have finished the first one and I am currently reading the second. Cannot wait to read the third and see the movie!

Spring, summer, fall, or winter? 
Fall/Winter. I love tanning and summer things, but I HATE the heat with a passion. I just love the pretty colors or fall and winter. 

Sushi: love it or hate it?
Not a fan. Not a seafood fan at all, but I will admit I have never actually tried sushi. So maybe I should?

What is your favorite band/artist?
I love me some country. I can't exactly pick, but if I was forced to it would be Rascal Flatts for the band and Jason Aldean or Luke Bryan for the singer!

Do you have any pets, what kind, and what are their names?
I do not. Not exactly a pet person. Don't judge me.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?
SWEET TEA. How could you even compare the two?!

What is your dream job?
I see myself working with probationers or parolees but I could have any job it would be to work for the Susan G. Komen foundation!

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Loud
 
What is your favorite animal?
Giraffes. I just love them. I' m not exactly sure why, but I think they are gorgeous! I am also a sucker for some penguins with their little bitty waddles!

What are you most proud of?
Being 2 months from graduating college! And not taking crap from anyone. Two totally unrelated things, but hey.


Questions from Heather

1.  What do you eat for breakfast?
I usually have fruit or a granola bar.
 

2.  What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
hmm...I really don't know. I'm not much of an adventurer. I have no cool stories.

3.  Who do you most admire?
My sister. She took care of me for basically my whole life. We are 18 years apart so she is like my mom! When my mom passed away, she was the person who was there for me the most. She has gone thru some hard times herself since and I couldn't be more proud of the way she handled herself. She is wonderful!
 

4.  If you won the lotto, what would you do?
I would buy a new car, pay cash for it, move to an awesome city and help my family and friends. Then probably buy some things I have always wanted but could never afford! Oh and I would go to a Denver Broncos game!
 

5.  What do you think first thing in the morning?
Slap that alarm clock and then get on twitter to force myself to keep my eyes open!
 

6.  Mexican or Italian food?
Oh yikes. Thats super hard! I love them both!
 

7.  Salty or sweet?
Sweet. I love sweets!
 

8.  Do you have any secrets that NOBODY knows?
I have a few. Just some things I don't think people need to know. One day I will meet someone who I feel comfortable telling them to!
 

9.  What is your job and do you like it?
I currently work at Monograms and More, a local gift shop in my town, and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. IF I could stay there my whole life and make proper money, I would. I am a people person and I just love people I meet and help daily!
 

10.  If you could do anything, what would you do?
Denver Broncos games-50 yard line. And travel to England and stay for a few weeks just sightseeing!
 

11.  Have you ever fired a gun? 
Um, hello. I live in Georgia. HAHA, I have but it has been a good while. I need to brush up on my skills huh!?
Sorry I didn't come up with my own questions or tag anyone. I am on to homework! Stay tuned this week for my weekend recap...complete with pictures! 

Have a great night/ Tuesday y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Loud, yes, me too! Loud girls rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I'm definitely a coffee addict as well though... but you can't drink coffee at tailgates! And so obsessed with the Hunger Games - I can't wait to see the movie. You're so close to graduating - you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy you're back. i must say i am pretty impressed with how you've stuck with blogging ;) i love that you love it like i do now!! :)

    sweet tea is a million times better than coffee. and i love giraffes. but tigers are my fave. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE pretty woman!!! Does not get old :) And your sister sounds amazing... there really is nothing like having a sister to go through life with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same with the summer..
    Love summer things Tanning, Iced Tea, Baseball
    HATE THE HEAT.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!