BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's OK Thursday

You know the deal little misses and misters. Write down all your favorite "its ok's" from the week and go link up with Neely!

http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com/" title="Its Ok Thursdays">http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/munchkin_land_designs/BlogDesigns/Buttons/ItsOkThursdaysButton.png" alt="Its Ok Thursdays" />


It's Ok...

that I haven't slept well at all this whole week. I never sleep well when I'm not in my own bed, so I am planning to sleep all day Saturday. Not really, I plan on working but its a nice thought.

that I have a million cute work samples overtaking my car

that I can use any and all of those samples for my own use to model them for the company. Challenge accepted.

that its storming as I am typing this post and I am on the 18th floor with a huge glass window all ALONE and I am scared. Storms never get easier. Sorry About it!

that I finished all the Emily Giffin books and I am going to pre-order the new one coming out in July as soon as I get home this weekend. LOVELOVELOVE her!

that reality tv consumes mylife. For reallssss... I think I need an intervention like yesterday

that I watch My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. That last episode...y'all.
That shh was crazyyy. I know I wouldn't be getting in any fighrd with those peeps

that my eyebrows grow too fast and I would rather shave them than pluck them all the time. Really, I mean not even my leg hair can keep up with the competition anymore. Eyebrows win by a nose :)

that I think Call Me Maybe is the stupidest song ever. It always seems liket those become the most popular. Example: It's Friday by Rebecca Black
Honestly, that song is only ok on Friday then some Friday's it still isn't ever ok.
Stop listening indefinitely. See what I did there?
No? mmmmk

that its Thursday and tomorrow is Friday!

Word to your mother

over.

7 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the episode with Mellie, Diamond, Heath, etc.? Seriously, those people are insane. I can't stop watching that series though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo agree with the eyebrows thing, they are a pain!!! I am too a reality tv junky and admit it, I watch all the "trashy" stuff and love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being on the 18th floor in a storm with a large glass window sounds like so much fun to me. I wish I could join you. No fun weather ever happens here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really don't like that Rebecca Black song, but unfortunately I'm still addicted to Call Me Maybe... can we still be friends?!

    And I am sooo with you on the eyebrow thing- hate it! At least with legs you can just wear pants for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate my eyebrows! And I've thought of shaving them before hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my eyebrows have stray hairs every.single.day. soooo annoying!!

    sorry you were alone in the hotel :(

    i absolutely love call me maybe. sorry. not sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your confessions!! My eyebrows grow like weeds too :) Happy weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!