I can't post everyday, ok? I want to but its not possible for this WORKING girl nowadays. Either I have no time or I am just too lazy.
Decide for yourself!
Just a quick update:
-I am still loving my job even though I did have one tiny meltdown on Monday. I just have to stop being so hard on myself and realize that everyday isn't going to be an amazing one. Some days are gonna be mediocre sales wise. Got it!
-When I get home from work, I have to check my emails and respond, send my orders over to our home office, email the customers from the day their orders and then make dinner, shower and collapse into bed about 9pm on a good night. There have been a lot of sandwiches being eaten around these parts lately. Home girl is tired.
-I am getting haircut on Saturday. If I can manage to take a good picture of myself that I don't think I look like an alien in, I will post it. I am just getting a trim so don't expect too much from me!
-In the midst of all my chaos, I am also beginning to plan a baby shower for my best best friend who is expecting a baby girl in November. Nov. 2 to be exact so I am trying to do it in September because she could be good to go anytime in October really. I can't have that baby showing up and not have already had a shower. Sorry. But sweet Abigail Grace will be here soon! I think the theme is cheetah. baby pinks and light browns. SO exciting!
-I have go to do laundry so bad. I am down to the underwear that you only wear when you have no others to wear. The ones you hate that are at the bottom of your drawer. I seem to stay like that lately. I just have not enough time to get everything done! Time management is something I need to work on!
-I am guest posting next week over at a friends blog. I need ideas before this weekend because I have to send it over by the 1. What should I post about y'all??
HELP A SISTER OUT!
Its almost Friday. God Bless America!
Oh.. and if don't forget to follow me on twitter! The button is here on my page! I like to post stupid junk, just a heads up. Stupid but kinda funny!











ahh I am cutting my hair tomorrow! We really are the same person! How weird! I laughed so much at the comment you just left on my blog! Love it. We need to make a visit happen ASAP!!
ReplyDeleteim so glad you're liking the job... and i hear ya on time management. i can't seem to get my act together these days. something is always getting neglected.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the baby shower plans :)
I hear ya on the laundry! I hate getting to the bottom of the underwear drawer, but I always seem to wait until the last possible minute. I still don't have the time management thing down which is why I can be MIA from my blog. I'm thrilled that tomorrow is Friday! I'll be heading to your neck of the woods on Sunday! 6 days of no work will be like heaven. Abigail Grace is such a cute name. Good luck with the planning!
ReplyDeleteThe working world is hard isn't it? When I'm working I can barely do anything other than go to work. Cooking when I get home is the last thing I want to do, let alone do laundry. I bet your hair will look sooo cute! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteI eat so many sandwiches hahaha. No shame! Glad the job is going well :):):)
ReplyDelete